By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Do you think blood tastes good?

So, I've tasted my own blood before. When I cut myself, I usually suck it in order to mitigate the spill. So, I don't think it tastes all that great, but I'd certainly choose that over mucus, sweat, etc. (though tears are pretty salty too I guess). What about you guys?

Around the Network

I'd be up to drink some.

What the actual fuck

Around the Network

No, but considering how many people like the meat rare, i guess it isn't universal.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Thats some really random topic!

On topic, no I dont think it does.Many times I have cut myself by accident near my mouth so I know the taste, and its bad.Its mostly a metalic taste.And Im pretty sure it dosent get me any close to becomming a bat.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bleh! No it does not, mucus and sweat almost taste the same. . . . why the ef am I posting this?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I've tasted blood a few times, mostly from breaking a tooth and it wasn't nice. On the other hand maybe I just need to taste it some more, like I have with sweat. I'm generally unfit and have quite an active job where I sweat a lot, so over the years I've become very used to catching drips of sweat and I'm not only used to it by now but its also not exactly an unwelcome occurrence anymore to drink a few drips of my sweat. Well, I wouldn't drink it in a glass or anything but it does help out when I'm dehydrated. Maybe if my gums bled every day, just a little bit, I would grow accustomed to the taste of my blood too.

Wait... WAIT!!! NSFW discussion is on the front page? WTF

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850