By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Do you think blood tastes good?

Wright said:
Xen said:
Love it... in small portions :O

What is a man...

A miserable pile of secrets!

...which is now one less for my pile.

Around the Network

Nope. It sucks when I'm eating a lemon ice pop and my lips start bleeding.

From an evolutionary point of view, I guess both blood and raw meat should taste good to eat?

Not amazing, but good enough, like wild berries and roots.

Last edited by haxxiy - on 27 October 2017

How the fuck is mucus not tastier than blood? You are weird.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I really thought everyone liked the taste of blood.

Around the Network

No, it tastes metallic. I don't like that taste.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
How the fuck is mucus not tastier than blood? You are weird.

Nah, I think you're the weird one here. You'd rather eat mucus? Seriously dood? That's so gross!

So you never pulled up your snot throgh your nose when you don't have any tissues around? News flash, that shit goes into your mouth and stomach afterwards. Every fucking single human on this planet eats mucus.

And yes it's way better than blood, which just tastes like licking a rusty iron pipe.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

So you never pulled up your snot throgh your nose when you don't have any tissues around? News flash, that shit goes into your mouth and stomach afterwards. Every fucking single human on this planet eats mucus.

And yes it's way better than blood, which just tastes like licking a rusty iron pipe.

I'd rather lick a hundred rusty iron pipes than eat snot!

And yet you've eaten more snot in your life than even seeing rusty pipes.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

And yet you've eaten more snot in your life than even seeing rusty pipes.

How do you know? Maybe I'm sucking on a nice rusty pipe right now!

I wouldn't put that past you.

I think you are getting a bit too literal with your politics ... I mean I know communists have been compared to leeches and bloodsuckers but this is going a bit too far lol.

In all seriousness though. I have, like most people, never gone out of the way to taste my own blood, but on the occaisions where it got in my mouth either through injury or a particularily aggressive bloody nose, it had this awful kind of metallic taste to it. Can't say I am a fan ...