By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Reviews - 97 Metacritic (91 Reviews) - 97 OpenCritic (84 Reviews)

Is Metacritic crashed for anyone else?

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:
Is Metacritic crashed for anyone else?

Refresh often. You'll get to the page 1/3 of times.

Currently #1 on Gamerankings... I wounder if they count the 7.5/10, they only accept certain critics.

https://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

98 on GameRankings and #1 on the the all-time chart (so far).

#1 in Switch games (MC) so it means it's currently higher than BotW.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Still a 97 after 59 reviews.

Open Critic remains 98.

It's literally Zelda vs Mario.

TruckOSaurus said:

Well I remember a 6/10 and two 7/10's coming out long after the fact when it was already at 97 and still it stayed there, so I'm guessing it must be at the lower end of 97.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
guiduc said:

Yes! But once you've mastered motion controls, they are a lot more precise than using the right stick.

But let's end this debate and get back to the matter at hands hehe

In ARMS they physically are not any more or less precise than sticks. It's not like you're aiming a reticle, you're just adjusting the degree of curvature.

But yeah anyway, BotW might be overtaken afterall!

TruckOSaurus said:

Haven't played ARMS much but I thought that with motion controls you could curve your left and right arms in a different direction which isn't possible with regular controls since the right stick curves them both.

That is indeed their advantage, but in practice it's a mostly irrelevant one. The Dragon arm is probably where this matters the most, but I still have no trouble using it with sticks.

Doesn't hurt to have options. Some people might just be better with motion controls.

i cant figure out how to add an image but its currently number 6 on the all time chart, above mario galaxy 1 and 2.

TruckOSaurus said:

It needs to be a full point higher though!