By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is crazy, all top threads are Nintendo related.

At the moment of making this comment you are right, hot topics is flooded with nintendo stuff. But then again I have general discussion, microsoft and politics filtered.

Not really surprising considering switch is still the most recent popular thing and nintendo fans seems pretty passionate about it, they are probably the most numerous fanbase on vgc right now.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

There were a couple busy mods who were hard core into Nintendo and nobody stopping them.

Yeah, and they would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you new meddling bunch of Mods!

Nintendo has had a hot streak with their games so no surprise, was just like Jan-Mar for Sony and that good string of games. (other then the Switch anticipation threads)

I would say also that Sony fans are fragmented with their specific tastes even including Vita. While Nintendo fans were fairly split due to the Wii U, they have come together just like their hybrid console.

Every single one!

Yeah. This place has become really boring. I tend not to post also for that reason as I have nothing to say about Nintendo or the Switch anymore.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

I think it depends how your filters are set? I dont have any filters set and my hot topics only has 4 Nintendo threads

burninmylight said:

Every single one!

Mine looks pretty different

Goodnightmoon said:
burninmylight said:

Every single one!

Mine looks pretty different

Cubedramirez said:
Because Nintendo has the most popular gaming system out right now and people are excited for new developments....?

Also dogs bark. Take note.

Lol yet it's still barely outselling the ps4. In fact, PS4 is outselling the switch at times and it's been out for years.

Guys, for some wierd reason my filters were set to Nintendo only, and I didn’t even know that you could filter the hot topics. Still ALOT of nintendo threads, but atleast now they aren’t ALL nintendo threads ;/

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1