By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is crazy, all top threads are Nintendo related.

ThisGuyFooks said:
Thats because Nintendo fans feel the need to make a Thread with every single piece of news that comes out, no matter how small or redundant it is.

A game is coming to Switch, multiplat or not? Thread.

New controller? Thread.

GAF rumor? Thread.

The worst time this site has seen (imo) was when the NX was talked about.

Its not nice talking down on sony fans like that

Around the Network

I'll admit that it seemed the same way for me, too. Maybe the population here just want to talk about the Switch right now?

For those users that seem salty about it why don't you just uncheck Nintendo discussions in your HOT Topics filter?

A new age of Nintendo is at hand.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Miguel_Zorro said:

It's not as crazy as 5 years ago when there were 10 Nintendo threads stickied to the top of the forum.

Before the dark times. Before the PS4 empire.

Jumpin said:
A new age of Nintendo is at hand.

A new hope.

Around the Network

Because Nintendo is killing it!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Miguel_Zorro said:

It's not as crazy as 5 years ago when there were 10 Nintendo threads stickied to the top of the forum.

What happened at that time?

IDK

I feel like there are not enough Nintendo threads.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It's because the Switch did well and Nintendo has a lot of games coming out soon.

Basically because they're doing things right nowadays. There are a lot of Ninty news on a daily basis, great franchises are coming soon, and the console is a hot product right now.