By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Justice League - 17 November 2017

I'll definitely wait for reviews on this one. Didn't like BvS, but Wonder Woman was pretty good.

Around the Network

The CGI on Cyborg on the first poster looks absolutely horrendous. Will reserve judgement on this one.

wonder if Superman would be in it. gonna try to see it on release.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 28 October 2017

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

So apparently it's like 2 hours only. That is BS.

Man of Steel was like 2:20
BvS as like 2:30 or 3:00 hours if extended
Wonder Women was like 2:20 as well.

Yet here is the final movie in what is supposed to be a trilogy basically. Man of Steel, BvS, Justice League and it gets cut down to 2 hours? Wasn't there supposed to be like over 4 hours of footage they had. Wasn't it stated it will be long cause there was a lot to tell and they didn't want ot make mistake of BvS as well.

Yet no, cut to 2 hours.
I'm expecting a shitty movie. Gonna just be pure action and jokes.

Got my ticket to see it Saturday with friends. I am excited to finally see Flash and Aquaman on the big screen (more than cameos in BvS) along with Wonder Woman. I don't expect complexity from big showpiece event movies, similar to Avengers bad guy with invading army fights heroes who save the day.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
So apparently it's like 2 hours only. That is BS.

Man of Steel was like 2:20
BvS as like 2:30 or 3:00 hours if extended
Wonder Women was like 2:20 as well.

Yet here is the final movie in what is supposed to be a trilogy basically. Man of Steel, BvS, Justice League and it gets cut down to 2 hours? Wasn't there supposed to be like over 4 hours of footage they had. Wasn't it stated it will be long cause there was a lot to tell and they didn't want ot make mistake of BvS as well.

Yet no, cut to 2 hours.
I'm expecting a shitty movie. Gonna just be pure action and jokes.

Gotta milk the blu ray release somehow right? :D

This movie is gonna suck. I hope Green Lantern makes a cameo.

After BvS and Suicide Squad I have no desire to see this movie. SS may very well be the worst movie I have ever seen. Wonder woman was decent but I think that was an aberration whose elements are not present for this film. Ill sit through it when its playing on TV for free, I'm not giving these people anymore money at the box office. They're being outdone by the CW tv series imo and those aren't mind-blowing or anything.

No Green Lantern, Aqua-man isn't blonde or have a hook for a hand (plus Namor is cooler). What's the point?

I will see this but in no rush.

What is with DC trying to make Cyborg a thing too? Since their reboot he's like a big deal yet. Is odd.

Hmm, pie.

I gots ma IMAX tickets, fuck what everyone says BvS was awesome < 3

DCEU>>>>MCU 💪💪💪💪💪💪