By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Justice League - 17 November 2017

After loving the Wonder Woman movie I'm really excited to see the team together to take on the forces of Apokolips. Use this as a reference thread for review scores, box office, and reactions.  I'm honestly not expecting an amazing reaction, but do think Justice League will do better than Batman vs. Superman.

Around the Network

Still need to see Batman v Superman and Wonder Woman. I caught Suicide Squad recently. There were some stupid, stupid elements in it, but I still liked it. Even further behind on the Marvel front.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Where's Martha?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The Flash looks like the standout for me.

Predictions

Box Office:
1,000,000,000 total
400,000,000 domestic
600,000,000 international
120,000,000 US Open Weekend

Rotten Tomatoes
60% Critic
90% Fan

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wanna see it just for Momoa!

I am...excited to see him too. :D

Slightly trepid about this movie. Afraid of all the changes since Snyder left.
1. I prefer Zimmer's music ten fold to Elfman's.
2. The run time seems to be hinted at like 2 hours, when Snyder was saying it was going to be like closet to 3. Afraid they will have cut too much like they did with BvS theatrical. Afraid it will just be comedy and action and less story.

irstupid said:
2. The run time seems to be hinted at like 2 hours, when Snyder was saying it was going to be like closet to 3. Afraid they will have cut too much like they did with BvS theatrical. Afraid it will just be comedy and action and less story.

The biggest issue I see is if it is Part 1 of 2 making it feel like a set up with no pay off.  I'd be curious if there is an extended cut. Batman vs. Superman had issues, but I did think the longer cut helped some aspects of it.

Nymeria said:
irstupid said:

The biggest issue I see is if it is Part 1 of 2 making it feel like a set up with no pay off.  I'd be curious if there is an extended cut. Batman vs. Superman had issues, but I did think the longer cut helped some aspects of it.

I don't think there is a part 2. Or well obviously there will be, but not exactly. Darkseid will not be in this movie, but he will be a future Justice League movie. I don't see him showing up until Justice League 3 though, which makes the whole part 1 and part 2 odd having a random middle movie.

At least I hope he don't show up till 3. Kind of boring if Justice League 1 and 2 are too similar.

Meh DC films are overly dark and gritty and shitty. I also can't stand Mamoa in anything. Zimmermans 2 note music is absolute trash. They need Elfman.