Forums - Gaming Discussion - ResetEra - The New Neogaf

Yeah no. Not interested.

I'm just glad that Gaf has lost much of it's influence in the gaming industry. That's the real reset.

Around the Network

This isn't 2003 anymore. Who still uses a paid email?

Means that the rats who left the sinking ship have a place where they can strand. Good for us.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

So ResetEra is a new forum that will be set up to replace gaf by old members.  It will be interesting to see where this goes.  

I heard you will need a paid email to join.  Is this true? If it is I can't ever really see it taking off. 

gaf needed a paid email to join as well, so most likely is true. And it didn't really stop that from taking off either.

But did gaf require that at the start before it took off? 

Agree with Rol.  Now all those Nintendo fanboys and ps4 haters from their mediacreate threads can stay well clear of here. 

I wonder what happened to GeoNaf.

Around the Network

wait paid email? lmao I can't see myself ever paying for an email. People really got paid emails just to join that site?

I'm cringing.

Kerotan said:

So ResetEra is a new forum that will be set up to replace gaf by old members.  It will be interesting to see where this goes.  

I heard you will need a paid email to join.  Is this true? If it is I can't ever really see it taking off. 

As long as gaf is up and running resetera or any shoot off won’t take off. In a year Gaf will back at the top and no one will be talking about recent events and the offshoots will have been forgotten.

on top of all that I can’t see this industry building a gaf competitor basically over night. Also I don’t know anyone with a paid email address, so good luck there.

SegataSanshiro said:
This isn't 2003 anymore. Who still uses a paid email?

You can get it in certain companies and schools. 

LOL the salt here are strong,I hope I don't have to wait as much as before to get accepted again,and more focused in games and less in politics