By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ResetEra - The New Neogaf

MichealJetli said:
OTBWY said:

Did you the Switch reveal thread on Neogaf? There's a reason why everyone outside of Neogaf called it Sonygaf.

That's true, Gaf was known as Hardcore Playstation fanbase forum. Mediacreatesales thread is the only place where Nintendo fans have a breathing room while XBOX fans are vanished from the existence on neogaf because of PS fanboys.

Yeah mediacreate threads are over run with Nintendo fanboys which is fine but they are also Sony haters which is not fine for me as a ps4 fan.  The place is a toxic anti ps4 cess pool. 

Around the Network

Why hello my old.....friends?

Why do you guys care so much about neogaf?!?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Wagram said:

Are you part of the neogaf fallout?

Xen said:

Wagram said:

I post there from time to time (I did today actually). Site has been incredibly cancerous these past few days. I'm not about that. Just want to discuss games and have fun in my down time.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Xen said:

I post there from time to time (I did today actually). Site has been incredibly cancerous these past few days. I'm not about that. Just want to discuss games and have fun in my down time.

Yeah, that's the vibe I get whenever I find a google result kicking back to it.

Regardless, hello. I remember you

MichealJetli said:
BraLoD said:

A good bunch here could take the chance and leave.

It's gonna end up worse than current Gaf(new mod team) at this rate LOL

Transgender bisexual woman?Wait, so it means "she" is a he that is in a relationship with a woman, but also happens to be bisexual?Huh, it will sound kinda racist but thats one hell of a mess.But hey, there are tastes for everything.

But yeah, if it already started with diversity of genres and whatnot as being the grand argument for this new reset forum to be better, then yeah, thats not good.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
MichealJetli said:

It's gonna end up worse than current Gaf(new mod team) at this rate LOL

Transgender bisexual woman?Wait, so it means "she" is a he that is in a relationship with a woman, but also happens to be bisexual?Huh, it will sound kinda racist but thats one hell of a mess.But hey, there are tastes for everything.

But yeah, if it already started with diversity of genres and whatnot as being the grand argument for this new reset forum to be better, then yeah, thats not good.

That's why it doesn't make sense to go on a heterosexual-homosexual-transsexual-bisexual/etc. way, since transsexuals can be heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, etc.

Wagram said:

People leave VGC, but VGC never leaves them!

Even though I never discussed with you, I welcome thee back!Hope you have a great time(again) in the most awesome forum in the universe!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

A person first and foremost presenting themselves as a transgender bisexual w/lesbian partner as one of the first mods? What could go wrong with that community?