By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Nintendo Franchises to Revive?

Which dead Nintendo franchise do you wanna see come back the most?

Excite Bike 8 4.35%

Custom Robo 4 2.17%

Star Fox 15 8.15%

Advance Wars 42 22.83%

EarthBound/Mother 36 19.57%

Wario 7 3.80%

F-Zero 61 33.15%

Starfy 1 0.54%

Sin and Punishment 4 2.17%

Pilotwings 6 3.26%

Total:184
SpokenTruth said:
Star Tropics.

+1 on that, star tropics would be awesome.. not sure how you would realize it nowdays?
What genre would you vote for?
I'd go with Action RPG.. scrap the platforming.. but not sure what would make it 'pop' and be unique enough to sell.

just go retro a'la megaman 9 with it perhaps?

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

Mario Strikers, one of the only Mario spin-offs that hasn't gone downhill.

wave race 64 and blue storm were one of a kind. its a shame gamers dont ask for them anymore..

edit

its not even in the poll lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

While not a Nintendo franchise I wish Nintendo would steal Terranigma from Squeenix (they don't care about it anyway) and do something new with it.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Mario Strikers, one of the only Mario spin-offs that hasn't gone downhill.

Mario Kart.
Super Mario.

Around the Network

Dont desire any more men. FZero is definitely coming and not im not an insider neither have friends in there but i just know. Dont ask. Period.

About reviving any franchise i'd prefeer this thread being in gaming discussion instead there are so many titles that would be nice to see again. Specially those that could take a real advantage of the current hardware. Im not specially a lot enthusiast to just see one more sequel is nice but i rather prefeer seing new things either in a installed franchise or in new IPs. The latter being the thing im more keen to see.

But im not gonna lie id be so happy if katamari received a new entry in the switch( featuring motion controls and hd rumble to feel the texture of whatever you gather) or a new samba de amigo on the switch that could be perfect cause the rumble and to finally taste the game.

solo se hablar español

a new "paper mario" thats a actual rpg?
a new "Super Mario RPG 2"?

how about a new "Golden sun" game?

I voted earthbound, was what I most wanted of the options up there.

Advance Wars
Earthbound
Star Fox
F-zero
Sin and Punishment (i've never heard of this game, but the sreenshots look really cool O.O )

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Im not even gonna say it, given up hope :(

Retro is doing a new f-zero.I know it.It just has to be.