Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

axumblade said:
Lawlight said:

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

The xbox gets one topic once in a while - Nintendo gets one topic for every single news. Their fans even create those topics in the General gaming forum instead of the Nintendo one which makes the filter change useless.



Around the Network
Lawlight said:
axumblade said:

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

The xbox gets one topic once in a while - Nintendo gets one topic for every single news. Their fans even create those topics in the General gaming forum instead of the Nintendo one which makes the filter change useless.

Eh. If you let me know when it happens, I'll transfer the topic over to Nintendo and to be honest, no one is stopping you if you would like to make topics on things that aren't necessarily heavy hitting stories. For a while, Sony dominated the Hot Topics section (Nintendo always seems to win at polls and games but that is neither here nor there). Now it is Nintendo but if Sony fans see more topics about Playstation, those users will keep coming back here. 



axumblade said:
Lawlight said:

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

Ouch !

But yeah, not much is happening right now on Sony's side ... wait ... weren't they a ton of topics with people fighthing over Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza 7 ??

By that, your point already falls appart.

Maybe I should add UK/Europe software weekly charts discussion.

Or maybe, some people, like you, should engage himself to put out more news in relation to Sony if that's what you want, no one will stop you



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
axumblade said:

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site. 

Ouch !

But yeah, not much is happening right now on Sony's side ... wait ... weren't they a ton of topics with people fighthing over Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza 7 ??

By that, your point already falls appart.

Maybe I should add UK/Europe software weekly charts discussion.

Or maybe, some people, like you, should engage himself to put out more news in relation to Sony if that's what you want, no one will stop you

Yeah, I don't think there were a lot of GTS vs Forza 7 topics.

Chart topics belong to Sales Discussion.

Now that there's a filter on the front page, please make as many Nintendo topics as you want - as long as they're on the Nintendo forum.



Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?



Around the Network
DeuceGamer said:
Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

As for the mobile site, I'm not sure. For the topics, Nintendo topics should appear in new topics and Nintendo topics, unless you've set it so that Nintendo topics don't show up there.



VGPolyglot said:
DeuceGamer said:
Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

As for the mobile site, I'm not sure. For the topics, Nintendo topics should appear in new topics and Nintendo topics, unless you've set it so that Nintendo topics don't show up there.

Guess I just have to get used to navigating the site. I knew there would be a post about SMTV earlier and I knew there would be a post about NPD results but it took me a while to locate them. Thanks and I’m sure I’ll figure it out :)



DeuceGamer said:
Question. Is there a mobile site, or app, in the works? Also, do all topics show in multiple locations? For example will a new Nintendo topic show under new topics and in the Nintendo forum?

I haven't been in touch with Talonman but from what I'm guessing is that he is working on the framework of the site before even thinking of working on the mobile side of things. To be honest, if he can manage to get the site flowing the way it should be, then the site shouldn't be as difficult to navigate as it is for mobile. That's just my guess on things though. xD



Everyone's welcome here.

To those thinking people don't want you here because you were part of NeoGAF, don't worry about them.
It's not like there will be a tag saying "I come from NeoGAF" under your username...

Personally, I liked NeoGAF for how much info was flowing there. Like a central hub for everything that's going on in the industry. That being said, there was definitely way too much sjw crap going on, and I'd prefer if THAT aspect of NeoGAF didn't migrate here.l




wow @ everything.

Honestly gamrconnect was never property updated. I feel like it was just left there and it has survived somehow. Probably not the right place to post this lol. Hey, member for 10 years



Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?