Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

VGPolyglot said:
With all of the talk about "Marxist leftists", "SJWs", and what not, it's making it sound like NeoGAF was a better place than here

Agreed, never realized how far right VGchartz has gone in the last couple years as far as political views.  Eye opening!

Around the Network

I had three accounts there. Any guesses? ;)

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

outlawauron said:
Mirson said:

I was Chartz before turning to Gaf, so do I fit the bill?

I love Neogaf due to the community. Since it was so large and active, you would always find someone to talk about regarding whatever you pleased, and the community threads are excellent. I always ignored the political and religion posts.

They have been quite a few. Hopefully makingmusic finds his way back as well.

ckmlb wanted to come back I think, but he didn't remember his pw. I've seen Euphoria at SNES threads at Gaf.

Didn't they hate us though?

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

Why hate something that you can barely cannot connect to?

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

They care about us a LOOT more than we care about them. 

Pemalite said:
Mar1217 said:
If it's just to bring more political thread on this site with a huge left-leaning tendency, then we should tell them to calm down and this site is probably not the best suited for their taste.

It's a huge melting pot here, plenty of Centrist,Communist,Liberalist, etc ... (didn't see any anarchist though ...)

So you hate those with an opposing view then? ;)

... I don't know what kind of mental gymnastic you did to get to that conclusion but neh ?

I'm just advocating for some caution for potential heated topics. 

I'll still welcome them, as much as some did welcome me back then :) 

Lawlight said:
think-man said:

Welcome, our Nintendo community is probably the strongest one the site.

Might as well say it's the only community here.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Might as well say it's the only community here.

Seems that way to you only, i wonder why smh

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

3 Nintendo topics in the forums section on the front page. 0 Sony topic. Yeah, I wonder why...

It's not our fault Nintendo is cooler.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

By that logic, we have more Xbox fans than Sony fans on this site.