By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official Nintendo Software Performance Thread (Switch)

Tag. I'm interested in seeing how Odyssey does compared to other 3D Mario games.

Around the Network

Tag.

Damn, I can't even get in my own thread due to latency.

I'm trying to update Splatoon 2, MK8DX and ARMS as of now.

Key word here is trying.

guiduc said:

Key word here is trying.

Working as intended™

Cool thread though Guiduc, just make sure you are putting your updates together in something like Word with the site being so dogshit at the moment, just copy paste over when it's done, don't wanna lose any of this work.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Replicant said:

What an awesome idea for a thread. Thanks! This sales site needs more threads like this. There's a whole slew of interesting sales data in VGC's database just waiting to be put to use. VGC's new estimates aren't always spot on but they do a great job adjusting the data and eventually making the historical data highly useful. And as long as we include official numbers (in this instance from Nintendo), we can have some interesting discussions based on this.

I also like that you've kept it simple by only focussing on a few prominent franchises (something this thread failed at). Would be cool to see more editions of this thread comparing for instance the 5-10 biggest Sony, Microsoft, Square Enix, Capcom, Sega, Konami, Bandai Namco, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Take-Two, etc. games with their historical performances.

Also your banners (Zelda, Splatoon, etc.) are pure gold.

If some would follow my footsteps it would be awesome. 

Thank you for your kind words.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
guiduc said:

Key word here is trying.

Working as intended™

Cool thread though Guiduc, just make sure you are putting your updates together in something like Word with the site being so dogshit at the moment, just copy paste over when it's done, don't wanna lose any of this work.

I actually did that yesterday, seeing that my first version wouldn't load - I got scared as shit.

Thank you for your concern. Everything will be put in a backup in case the website crashes.

Nice thread.Interested in seeing how Mario Odyssey performs compared to past 3D Mario games.

tag

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is up.

I cannot wait until Mario Odyssey comes out so we can see some comparisons. My money is that it will do better than Mario Galaxy.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.