Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

RJ_Sizzle said:
It's actually back?! Ohhhh shit. That p[ace is gonna be a minefield for ages. I guess he really wants to make GAF his cross to bear.

I always expected it to come back, but I doubt it will ever be the same. 



Around the Network

There is going to be a shit ton of people spamming them now.



Nem said:
piggychan said:
Just found this

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd?utm_source=wptwitterus

So, i was right on the ball. 

 

Good to know. So, it was all a hysterical overeaction because he is slow to react and bossy, rather than work together with his team. The harassment thing was an excuse for tension already built up, as i had also conjectured.

Good to know he will clean his hands from the absurd social debates. Might be too late for him though.

Wouldn't exactly consider an article from Vice as evidence. That said, I'm sure we find common ground in believing this is a huge nothing that has been blown out of proportion.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Captain_Yuri said:
NSFW Warning! DO NOT GO TO PAGE 13

What was it?



Azuren said:
Nem said:

So, i was right on the ball. 

 

Good to know. So, it was all a hysterical overeaction because he is slow to react and bossy, rather than work together with his team. The harassment thing was an excuse for tension already built up, as i had also conjectured.

Good to know he will clean his hands from the absurd social debates. Might be too late for him though.

Wouldn't exactly consider an article from Vice as evidence.

To be fair, it has actual quotes and I would expect those involved would deny it if the quotes were incorrect.



Around the Network

No OT on Gaf for a while is going to be weird, but I'm glad they're banning political threads. 



There is also this but it's unverified.....

http://slaent.com/thread/1232086/page/179/post/1253471/



John19 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
NSFW Warning! DO NOT GO TO PAGE 13

What was it?

A picture of a naked old dude opening his arsehole wide



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
John19 said:

What was it?

A picture of a naked old dude opening his arsehole wide

Oh ._.



Captain_Yuri said:
John19 said:

What was it?

A picture of a naked old dude opening his arsehole wide

Is it gone now? D :