By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happened to my accuracy?? I play on PS4

ChaosReich said:
dissonanse said:
You probably got a new TV with a different lag time. Look up display lag for your TV. If the number is over 40 it's the TV.

Ive had this tv for 5 years and never noticed anything, although i didnt play MW on it, but damn, i didnt even know tv lag was a thing.

Did you play MW on a CRT tv? Those had zero lag. 

Around the Network

Reaction time slows down with age :-3

Teeqoz said:
Reaction time slows down with age :-3

I was hoping it wouldnt be that cause that leaves me with few options, oh well guess ill embrace the sinility.

AlfredoTurkey said:
ChaosReich said:

Ive had this tv for 5 years and never noticed anything, although i didnt play MW on it, but damn, i didnt even know tv lag was a thing.

Did you play MW on a CRT tv? Those had zero lag. 

Dont think so, it was flat screen......not sure if those can be CRT

try gaming mode on tv. although I got the same problem with mouse keyboard, I used to be good but now I just suck at any fps game.

Around the Network
ruffy37 said:
try gaming mode on tv. although I got the same problem with mouse keyboard, I used to be good but now I just suck at any fps game.

Pretty much one of my main reasons for migrating to mostly console gaming these days I used to destroy everyone back in my  *youth* on Quake 3  with mouse and keyboard but these days I'm complete shite at fps with them so at least with consoles the gamepad tightens up the skill bracket of players :D

WoodenPints said:
ruffy37 said:

Pretty much one of my main reasons for migrating to mostly console gaming these days I used to destroy everyone back in my  *youth* on Quake 3  with mouse and keyboard but these days I'm complete shite at fps with them so at least with consoles the gamepad tightens up the skill bracket of players :D

"the gamepad tightens up the skill bracket of players :D" not in my case, i cant hit worth shit yet im constantly shot down so quickly even when trying Gengi or Tracer.

ruffy37 said:

Will do

Turn on aim assist?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Turn on aim assist?

Dude, ive played over 800 hours, do u seriously think i didnt consider that lol