By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Will Be My Next System

Single Console Owners: Which Would you get next?

Xbox One X 20 6.35%

Nintendo Switch 217 68.89%

PlayStation Pro 37 11.75%

None 29 9.21%

Other (please specify) 12 3.81%

Total:315

My next console will either be a PS5 or none at all.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I also own a PS4, although I must admit its not seen a lot of action since I got my Switch.

I just like how sexy the Switch is. Sometimes I get kind of sad because I don't feel like playing a game but the Switch is so sexy I just like feeling it in my hands.

I hope you enjoy it. I'd recommend trying out stuff like Sonic Mania and Golf Story along with the bigger releases.

Personally I think it could end up being a better platform then the PS4, even without third party support. But it really depends on how many amazing games Nintendo publishes.

Im also interested in the switch but i will not get one because i cant even keep up with ps4 games. Ive bought more than 20 ps4 games this year and there were at least another 10 that i wanted to buy. I will get them eventually

I am a Sony gamer now (PS4). I'm really planning on getting a Switch, it's a powerful handheld that doubles down as home console and has great Nintendo games plus some 3rd parties to play on the go. I will keep a watch at Holiday bundles and see how it goes.

I don't plan to get a Pro, unless my console breaks and I need a replacement. 4K is a minor upgrade for visuals, HDR is way more significant and the base model already does it. If you don't believe me, just watch a HDR gameplay of Horizon or even TLOU, they look like completely different games.

Around the Network

I have the PS4 Pro and my next system should be the PS5.
As for the Switch, I'd rather wait for Nintendo's next gen system, the Switch is too weak in my opinion. perhaps a Switch 2 might be more to my taste, I don't know. But the Switch being new, a new system would not come for a very long time so, yeah, I'm looking in the direction of PS5 for my future gaming needs.

KLAMarine said:
What's the deal with the username btw!?

Well, it is two fold:

1.  I have a small Zelda clone I made my username is the name of one of the last weapons you can get.

2.  I'm have a lot of sex and its good. 

Surprised by the amount of potential switch owners in this thread. All aboard the Switch train.

Mario Odyssey drops in a week. Greatness awaits....

Not really interested in the Switch since I don't mobile game or have any interested in Nintendo IPs. Definitely do not want an XB1 when I can just get a good desktop and play Xbox exclusives there, so I guess i'd get a PS Pro cause i'm gonna need another PS4 for when i move out.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I have a PS4 so by default it'll be the Switch lol