By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Dream Game?

A DBZ Tournament of Power game that somehow balances the fun combat of Budokai 3 with the arena of a Xenoverse. 10 man teams with ring outs and running out of ki. Would be AMAZING!

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Pikmin 4

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Pikmin 4

Don't worry, it is almost done.

Open world Naruto. That'd be a very exciting game, especially since the game can have so many possibilities and options

Any game using a real holodeck. Which won't be anytime soon.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Open world Naruto. That'd be a very exciting game, especially since the game can have so many possibilities and options

Holy fuck.... that sounds awesome. I loved the combat in the Ultimate Ninja Storm games... so any open world game could go even further with the outrageous attacks and spectacle.

Vini256 said:

- A new Zelda game with none/less of that "do it in any order stuff" that's been ruining the dungeons in the recent games. Also, no VA (Or at least make it completely optional)

- A big-budget Avatar: The Last Airbender and/or Harry Potter game

- A Beyond Good and Evil 2 that is a proper sequel and keeps the artstyle from the original game instead of going the "realism" route.

- Super Paper Mario 2

- A 2D Mario game that's entirely hand-drawn, a la Cuphead

I'd also really like more AAA games with cartoony visuals in general, seeing as Dragon Quest XI looks absolutely gorgeous.

A triple A Harry Potter game sounds pretty good.

caffeinade said:
killeryoshis said:
Pikmin 4

Don't worry, it is almost done.

It has been almost done for 2 years now. Nintendo has a different definition of almost.

Oh well......

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

FFVIII Remake for PS4/PS5.

Smartie900 said:
monocle_layton said:

Holy fuck.... that sounds awesome. I loved the combat in the Ultimate Ninja Storm games... so any open world game could go even further with the outrageous attacks and spectacle.

The Naruto universe is huge. Dragonball Xenoverse wasn't even a complete open-world game and I still enjoyed it.

With so many good studios, I'm sure someone would be able to do it properly.