By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Dream Game?

SKMBlake said:
vivster said:
I'll tell you on Tuesday.

Are you going to play that game only you know about ?

Tuesday just me, Wednesday the world.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

- A new Zelda game with none/less of that "do it in any order stuff" that's been ruining the dungeons in the recent games. Also, no VA (Or at least make it completely optional)

- A big-budget Avatar: The Last Airbender and/or Harry Potter game

- A Beyond Good and Evil 2 that is a proper sequel and keeps the artstyle from the original game instead of going the "realism" route.

- Super Paper Mario 2

- A 2D Mario game that's entirely hand-drawn, a la Cuphead

I'd also really like more AAA games with cartoony visuals in general, seeing as Dragon Quest XI looks absolutely gorgeous.

Open-world Mario Kart.

Mario Kart Horizon.

RabbidPeach said:
Open-world Mario Kart.

Mario Kart Horizon.

Yes.

Also I want to be able to get out of the kart and do some platforming / hub world exploration.

vivster said:
I'll tell you on Tuesday.

Elex?

Around the Network

Grindr.. but i can hack it

I've seen some confusion expressed about the term "dream game", so let me clarify. Your dream game doesn't necessarily have to be a perfect 10/10 game that does everything perfectly. It just means a game that caters to every major detail that you would want within the game inclhdingh setting, gameplay mechanic, etc. Sorry about the confusion.

I've been waiting forever for feature in any harvest moon/rune factory game, and that's a Japanese festival event with your date wearing a yukata. I found those moments in manga and anime to be cute and funny moments for couple characters and would like to play through an event like that. They could even have mini games, like the target shooting game or goldfish scooping. I'd like to play that at least once in one of those games..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

A Rune Factory 5

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne love child.

BotW world size, climbing, horse-wrangling, and cooking
+
Bloodborne combat, aesthetic, Trick Weapons, and detached story-telling (made more coherent via BotW memories).

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames