By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Dream Game?

vivster said:
CladInShadows said:

Elex?

I see my viral marketing campaign is bearing fruits.

Well, kind of. Been a fan of these guys since I played the first Gothic in 2001. So I've been following it.

Around the Network
CladInShadows said:
vivster said:

I see my viral marketing campaign is bearing fruits.

Well, kind of. Been a fan of these guys since I played the first Gothic in 2001. So I've been following it.

Only 28h now until it's released.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Openworld Ratchet and Clank.

PhatChips said:
Scalebound :(

I guess the closest thing we'll get is monster Hunter world

Good replacement. 

vivster said:
CladInShadows said:

Only 28h now until it's released.

Yep...getting pretty excited now.

Around the Network
Flilix said:

Thats a reality though... not a dream.

My dream game?... probably seeing a sequel to Chrono Cross..... I want a new Chrono game, by square.

Sadly Chrono break never came to be.

A "Super Mario RPG 2" or "TTYD sequel" would be up there too.

Yerm said:
free-form combat system
uncapped level-up mechanics
make the world huge
add tons of enemy types
add tons of weapons and magic attacks
Skyrim-amount of sidequests
make it an MMO

That would take difficulty out the window, and you would end up with a grindy solo played type mmo.

MMOs are about working together to acomplish goals (atleast to me) in PVE.

I have a few dream game ideas, ideas too good to share. Ranging from a 3D platformer, futuristic racer to an RPG. Really vague descriptions but art style is everything. Cuphead is in essence a simple sidescroller (with crappy controls), however the presentation makes it what it is.

From all the announced stuff, the closest thing is probably BG&E2.

Smartie900 said:

A triple A Harry Potter game sounds pretty good.

There are actually some rumors floating around that Avalanche Software is making one (Could also end up being Fantastic Beasts related instead of Harry, but who knows at this point), but as with all rumors I'm not getting excited just yet. If does end up being real I really hope that it won't be full of microtransactions and stuff like that (Wishful thinking, I know).

Vini256 said:
Smartie900 said:

A triple A Harry Potter game sounds pretty good.

There are actually some rumors floating around that Avalanche Software is making one (Could also end up being Fantastic Beasts related instead of Harry, but who knows at this point), but as with all rumors I'm not getting excited just yet. If does end up being real I really hope that it won't be full of microtransactions and stuff like that (Wishful thinking, I know).

I was thinking of that too the other day. A Fantastic Beasts game in open world new york. All the beasts for you to catch, pokemon style.

Who wouldn't want that?