By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Dream Game?

I was recently rewatching the trailer for Detroit: Become Human and was thinking how cool it would be if the same setting was adapted for a different type of game. I would love to see an RPG/Action game that would take place in a futuristic city. It would essentially be like Blade Runner in game form.I am aware that Cyberpunk 2077 exists but it might not cater to the exact things I want from the game. My game would have the following features:

- Customizable Weapon System that would allow you to make more creative weapons as you level up

- Destructible Environments

- Dynamic Weather/Day to Day System that would impact the environments (ie. Tornadoes can destroy buildings)

- Multiple Ways To Traverse The Environment (Flying Car, Jetpack, etc.)

- Moral Choices that impact the characters and environment around you

- Side missions with the same quality as Witcher 3 or Skyrim

There are still more features that I would want from the game... but essentially it would be a blend of the best aspects from Mass Effect, The Witcher 3, Crackdown, and the Batman games. I'm interested in knowing what your guys's dream games would be as all of you seem very knowledgable and opinionated on the types of games you would like. What features would you implement to make the perfect game? 

Around the Network

I'll tell you after the 27th if everything works out.

This probably sounds dumb as fuck but I've actually documented every game I would want to make if I could actually own a video game company ....

... I'm up to 18 games ...

I'll tell you on Tuesday.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Something close to a link to the past is what comes to my mind.The balance between atmosphere,exploration and movement that game provides is what i want from a game.

Sorry that i can't be more specific.It's hard define what you want without comparisons when you played games  your whole life.

vivster said:
I'll tell you on Tuesday.

Are you going to play that game only you know about ?

---------------

I think anything I want in a game will be in Super Mario Odyssey

Nintendo Dating Sim.

Think about it.

It would sell 9 million copies.

free-form combat system
uncapped level-up mechanics
make the world huge
add tons of enemy types
add tons of weapons and magic attacks
Skyrim-amount of sidequests
make it an MMO

I really want a Mario Kart game that has the spirit of Smash Brothers. Meaning, a roster of characters from Kirby, Zelda, Fire Emblem, etc. with their own themed stages. I understand Nintendo wants to keep Mario Kart its own entity but they awoken my curiosity by adding in the Villager and Link. I mean, I really want to have a race with Kirby's Warp Star in Green Greens or Grape Garden or something.