By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Making Final Fantasy 15 for PC is '100 times' easier than console version

The game is still terrible tho

Uh huh 39 52.70%

Nuh uh 35 47.30%

Total:74
CrazyGamer2017 said:
Leadified said:

I'm glad I could make history, I like the fame. You only have yourself to blame for the posts you make.

Wow, a fanboy with an ego. I believe the word to describe this is Pleonasm 

I only have myself to blame for not seeing through you earlier.

But out of curiosity, why are you still here squabbling? Don't you have 8K games to play on your standard 8K computer, AKA the norm?

No need to answer, it's just a rhetorical question.

Pretty sure they are talking about including the option to render at 8k is the norm.
Which is the truth, on PC: devs do not often try to dictate what resolution or framerate you can play at.

If your PC can reach that level of performance, then you are free to play at that setting.
PC gamers are free to play at 8k even if it means they are required to do so at 10 FPS.

Around the Network

I'm amazed you guys had the stamina to go this far. I gave up pretty quick.

Shaunodon said:
I'm amazed you guys had the stamina to go this far. I gave up pretty quick.

Yeah we were both kind of stubborn I guess. And all that for nothing. I still can't play FF15 at 60fps on my PS4. LOL.

caffeinade said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Wow, a fanboy with an ego. I believe the word to describe this is Pleonasm 

I only have myself to blame for not seeing through you earlier.

But out of curiosity, why are you still here squabbling? Don't you have 8K games to play on your standard 8K computer, AKA the norm?

No need to answer, it's just a rhetorical question.

Pretty sure they are talking about including the option to render at 8k is the norm.
Which is the truth, on PC: devs do not often try to dictate what resolution or framerate you can play at.

If your PC can reach that level of performance, then you are free to play at that setting.
PC gamers are free to play at 8k even if it means they are required to do so at 10 FPS.

Don't bother.  This has been brought up several times and either ignored or clearly not understood, with no attempt to understand.

nanorazor said:
1920 (2K) x 1080p ( Full HD ),
2560 (2.5K) x 1440p (Quad HD),
3840 (4K) x 2160p (4K Ultra HD)
I don't blame anyone that doesn't know this as Manufacturers are falsely marketed 1440p monitors/TV as 2K, which is actually 2.5K.

Whilst you are technically correct.
Your post does not conform to the standards that have been ratified by the organizations that handle these standards. (Like DCI).

When talking about 2k and 4k within the same context, 2k is certainkly 2560x1440 and 1080P is still FHD.
Just remember that 2k, HD, FHD, 4k and so on are just marketing terms anyway.

I am more than happy to provide a plethora of evidence to backup my claims from various industry bodies if you so wish.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--