By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Any K-Pop fans here?

 

K-Pop Yay or Nay?

Yay 27 65.85%
 
Nay 14 34.15%
 
Total:41
tsogud said:
Of course! Been a fan since 2010

wonho makes me h*rny 



Around the Network

No.



BraLoD said:
No.

omg who cares Gowon is skinny

 



omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that 

 



biotonne20 said:

omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that  

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.



Around the Network
jamesmarkus87 said:
biotonne20 said:

omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that  

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.

i have been watching the music video non stop since it was released. It's just too good



biotonne20 said:
jamesmarkus87 said:

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.

i have been watching the music video non stop since it was released. It's just too good

I probably watched it about 20 times last night.



biotonne20 said:
tsogud said:
Of course! Been a fan since 2010

wonho makes me h*rny 

Hahah omfg SAME



 



Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Girls’ Generation are Korea’s best export.