By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2017 NPD Thread! Switch #1

Jranation said:
MichealJetli said:
Nintendo Switch sales is over 2m so is that mean in August switch sold below 210k?

Over 2 million could be = 2,999,999

Yeah i know, but i guess they want to announce it with the biggest achievement month for Nintendo Hardware to make it looks more impressive.

Over 2m alone isn't impressive than over 2m Switch plus 2/3 overall nintendo hardware dominance for september. If we go with neogaf number 1 predictor of the month Switch for August = 230k.

Around the Network

switch!!!!!!

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=231915

Have a read xD

Lol you predicted ps4 would win.  I'll start cooking your crow now xD

Almost every1 did. Ps4 should be high this month and switch got good stock in at the end of the month (and D2 released)

OP updated with all info!

September 2017 NPD Hardware:

NSW #1 (LTD > 2m)
Nintendo hardware (NSW+3DS+SNES Mini) = 2/3 of all harware sales

September 2017 NPD Combined SKUs Software:

1. NBA 2K18
2. Destiny 2

September 2017 NPD Individual SKUs Software:

7. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
8. Metroid: Samus Returns
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
11. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Wow! Imagine when Odyssey releases. And am I understanding right? NS > Mini SNES?? Surprised by that seeing how well the SNES sold in Japan

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:

Wow! Imagine when Odyssey releases. And am I understanding right? NS > Mini SNES?? Surprised by that seeing how well the SNES sold in Japan

I'm pretty sure the SNES Mini is above but I don't think we have a confirmation either way.

Boutros said:
kopstudent89 said:

I'm pretty sure the SNES Mini is above but I don't think we have a confirmation either way.

"the Nintendo Switch system was once again the top-selling current-generation console hardware"

Carefully crafted statement. I think it'll be around the 200k mark

kopstudent89 said:
Boutros said:

"the Nintendo Switch system was once again the top-selling current-generation console hardware"

Carefully crafted statement. I think it'll be around the 200k mark

SNES Mini is current gen? lol

I would estimate Rabidds to be somewhere between 100k and 200k (probably closer to 200k) based on its ranking. So that first week from VGC could make sense if it didn't drop much afterward. Rabidds had 5 weeks of tracking by the way.

Boutros said:
kopstudent89 said:

Your right snes is over