By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Musical commercial is awesome!

Nintendo's marketing team is on fire this gen

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Nintendo's marketing team is on fire this gen

They could of used this kind of support for the WiiU.

That is one heck of a commercial, and certainly one of the most ambitious made by Nintendo in years.Me like it!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I loved it!!!!

Want ittttttttt

Definitely agree with ya. I just wish there was more of Mario dancing xD That was pretty cool to me. I still miss the style of video game commercials of the 90s. They were plenty funny xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I love the part when Mario is with the mariachis. Great commercial, it has better coreography than most recent pop girl music videos. "Jump Up, Superstar" never gets old.

Nice. I want to play this game so bad.

This only accentuate my feeling to play this game the damn earliest possible !!!

The coregraphy seems good, the song is top notch ! + Mario blends pretty well with all the humans xD

They will probably shorten it to 30 sec. for a TV commercial + Youtube ads.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

This is Super Bowl level stuff. Well done, Ninty!

Wow that is a good commercial. Nintendo really is on a roll.