By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - McDonald's Szechuan sauce fever hits a boiling point with Rick and Morty fans

Smartie900 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

what is the szehcnachsdkchasldkch sauce? what does it taste like?

I don't watch Rick and Morty so i don't get this

The Szechuan sauce is a sauce that was a limited time offer that Mcdonalds made for Mulan in 1998. It was quickly forgotten in a couple of months. The Rick and Morty season 3 premeire continuously referenced the sauce and it became a meme among the fanbase. Mcdonalds decided to released the limited edition sauce in small quantities and then this madness happened.

So ... does it taste like ... uhh ... hot sauce mixed with soy sauce mixed with ketchup?

RJ_Sizzle said:

what is the szehcnachsdkchasldkch sauce? what does it taste like?

I don't watch Rick and Morty so i don't get this

Whatever you think it tastes like, just know that McDonald's is going to have the worst version of it.

What if I say I think it tases like shit? Then does McDonalds have the best version? :P

Around the Network

Great show, but the die hard fans are insane.

Smartie900 said:

The Szechuan sauce is a sauce that was a limited time offer that Mcdonalds made for Mulan in 1998. It was quickly forgotten in a couple of months. The Rick and Morty season 3 premeire continuously referenced the sauce and it became a meme among the fanbase. Mcdonalds decided to released the limited edition sauce in small quantities and then this madness happened.

So ... does it taste like ... uhh ... hot sauce mixed with soy sauce mixed with ketchup?

RJ_Sizzle said:

Whatever you think it tastes like, just know that McDonald's is going to have the worst version of it.

What if I say I think it tases like shit? Then does McDonalds have the best version? :P

http://nerdist.com/rick-and-morty-mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce-review/

KLXVER said:
Great show, but the die hard fans are insane.

Yo' gurl knows I've got da sauce. No ketchup. Just sauce. Raw sauce.

Around the Network

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that 90% of those people have never watched R&M. It's a social event.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I totally love Rick and Morty but I wish McDonald's here in Europe would make similar offers. But instead you can be certain they won't even know what this sauce is if I ask, hell I bet they probably don't know who are Rick and Morty if I ask.

But could someone tell me which episode features this sauce cause I don't remember hearing about it in the show, and I've seen 9 out of 10 episodes of season 3.

Don't these people know you can make it yourself by mixing MacDonalds sweet n sour sauce with tangy BBQ sauce?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Don't these people know you can make it yourself by mixing MacDonalds sweet n sour sauce with tangy BBQ sauce?

Those people watch Rick & Morty. They don't know anything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Porcupine_I said:

Those people watch Rick & Morty. They don't know anything.

They also eat MacDonalds sauces voluntary

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’