What do you mean Gears of... 4 8.70%

What do you mean XCOM2 isn't exclusive? 1 2.17%

What do you mean StarCraft isn't exclusive? 1 2.17%

Please don't report me I'm making a funny. 2 4.35%

See results 13 28.26%

Total:46
Azuren said:
Goodnightmoon said:

This is so random, games like BoTW and MK8 should totally count, also so many former PC exclusives that now doesn't count just because they have vastly inferior versions on consoles...

Anyways

1. A Link Between Worlds
2. DK Tropical Freeze
3. Mario 3D World
4. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X

No one is asking you to post in my threads.

Chill dude, didn't even know it was you with that new avatar

Edit: BTW interesting story behing the avatar lol I just read your signature now

Around the Network
Azuren said:
jason1637 said:

Not on Xbox yet so it's still a PC exclusive.

You gonna change your last when it comes out elsewhere?

I should also probably make an adjustment to the rules concerning Timed Exclusives...

Yea I'll change it when it comes out on XBO but for now its a PC exclusive.

OMG this pool! Hhaha

What do you mean Ocarina of time 3D isn't an exclusive?

We reap what we sow

What's a Wii U and why does it have Breath of the Wild? Not to mention it also happens to have a Xenoblade and a Pikmin games? Goddamn, that machine must be good!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

What's a Wii U and why does it have Breath of the Wild? Not to mention it also happens to have a Xenoblade and a Pikmin games? Goddamn, that machine must be good!

You'd think!

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Yeah, hard question.

1 · The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

2 · Theathrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

5 · Infamous: Second Son

Before anyone freaks out by the first choice, OP allows games that have been radically altered. Considering the game gets rid entirely of the Wind changing process by giving the Swift Sail, changes the Pictograph sidequest plus adds a photo mode with the ability to take selphies and a rating system to help you with the figurines, no Tinglevision but Tingle bottles, creates a new difficulty mode that you can select from the get-go, makes changes to the Triforce quest by replacing several charts with actual pieces thus easing everything, changes the maximum number allowed of rupees from the start, the fact that there's gyroscope mode added to the gameplay, the invulnerability frames of certain enemies are revoked, Wind Waker's songs are played differently (and the beat is not repeated after you've done it once), can remove HUD elements from the menu, you are being able to hotswap items on the go without going into the menu, several speedrunning techniques being patched and removed, and the game having a whole new visual update to it which enhances the experience, there's enough of a case here to say that the game was indeed radically altered.

Thus, a valid choice.

Wright said:

Yeah, hard question.

1 · The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

2 · Theathrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

5 · Infamous: Second Son

Before anyone freaks out by the first choice, OP allows games that have been radically altered. Considering the game gets rid entirely of the Wind changing process by giving the Swift Sail, changes the Pictograph sidequest plus adds a photo mode with the ability to take selphies and a rating system to help you with the figurines, no Tinglevision but Tingle bottles, creates a new difficulty mode that you can select from the get-go, makes changes to the Triforce quest by replacing several charts with actual pieces thus easing everything, changes the maximum number allowed of rupees from the start, the fact that there's gyroscope mode added to the gameplay, the invulnerability frames of certain enemies are revoked, Wind Waker's songs are played differently (and the beat is not repeated after you've done it once), can remove HUD elements from the menu, you are being able to hotswap items on the go without going into the menu, several speedrunning techniques being patched and removed, and the game having a whole new visual update to it which enhances the experience, there's enough of a case here to say that the game was indeed radically altered.

Thus, a valid choice.

ORAS is radically altered by putting a Gen 3 Pokemon game in Gen 6(?) while also adding new game mechanics.

Streamlining a game doesn't count.

Azuren said:

ORAS is radically altered by putting a Gen 3 Pokemon game in Gen 6(?) while also adding new game mechanics.

It's not streamlining a game. It's changing the experience. But even if you want to put it that way, there's this:

4. If a game is available on two platforms, but one has been radically altered to accommodate something like a touch screen.

Gyroscope mode, which in essence requires the WiiU Pad.

Wright said:
Azuren said:

It's not streamlining a game. It's changing the experience. But even if you want to put it that way, there's this:

4. If a game is available on two platforms, but one has been radically altered to accommodate something like a touch screen.

Gyroscope mode, which in essence requires the WiiU Pad.

Edited the rule.

And for all you master debaters out there: THAT is what "moving the goal post" is.

Azuren said:

Edited the rule.

And for all you master debaters out there: THAT is what "moving the goal post" is.

Then OR/AS should be disqualified, no?