2. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
3. FE Awakening
4. Pokemon ORAS
5. Super Mario 3D Land

Around the Network
Wright said:
Azuren said:

Edited the rule.

And for all you master debaters out there: THAT is what "moving the goal post" is.

Then OR/AS should be disqualified, no?

I suppose so.

Sorry, 'mon fans.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Okay then, let's try again:

1 · Super Smash Bros for WiiU

2 · Theathrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

5 · Infamous: Second Son

Before anyone freaks out with the first choice (again), OP has failed to realize that Super Smash Bros for 3DS is acknowledged as the fourth game in the franchise, and Super Smash Bros for WiiU is acknowledged as the fifth game in the franchise. This is also evidenced by both the Wikipedia article page, and the fact that the Nintendo webpage has separated sales version for the 3DS and for the WiiU instead of joining them both together in the categories. Considering we've already seen OP changing his original post, it's a no-brainer that after seeing these new evidences, OP will remove Smash Bros 4 from being excluded, given that 3DS version is considered the fourth game, and WiiU, the fifth one.

Thus, whether OP acts or not, a valid choice.

Wright said:

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

Before anyone freaks out with the first choice (again), OP has failed to realize that Super Smash Bros for 3DS is acknowledged as the fourth game in the franchise, and Super Smash Bros for WiiU is acknowledged as the fifth game in the franchise. This is also evidenced by both the Wikipedia article page, and the fact that the Nintendo webpage has separated sales version for the 3DS and for the WiiU instead of joining them both together in the categories. Considering we've already seen OP changing his original post, it's a no-brainer that after seeing these new evidences, OP will remove Smash Bros 4 from being excluded, given that 3DS version is considered the fourth game, and WiiU, the fifth one.

it's ridiculous how strict op's rules are , lmao. 

Wright said:

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

It's still the same game. Invalid.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Wright said:

3 · Bloodborne

4 · Until Dawn

Not really, just looking for titles that are on a single platform. It'd be simple rules if Wright didn't continuously attempt to push the definitions for the sake of pushing them. I mean, if Smash 4 was really his favorite now, it would have been first or second place on his previous list. He's just looking for ways to bend my rules.

1. Bloodborne
2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
3. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Azuren said:

It's still the same game. Invalid.

A sequel can be exactly like the previous entries with just some things here and there added. Fifa 2016 is still a sequel to Fifa 2015, despite how little improvements there were between both. They're not the same game, though.

Theathrythm Final Fantasy and Theathrythm Final Fantasy Curtain call share pretty much 75% of the content, but the later is a sequel to the former. Therefore not the same game.

Thus, Super Smash Bros for WiiU is a valid choice, considering how it is a sequel to Super Smash Bros for 3DS, and also bearing in mind these two games don't have the same amount of content. Not the same game, therefore.

Azuren said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Not really, just looking for titles that are on a single platform. It'd be simple rules if Wright didn't continuously attempt to push the definitions for the sake of pushing them. I mean, if Smash 4 was really his favorite now, it would have been first or second place on his previous list. He's just looking for ways to bend my rules.

But no zelda? that's just dumb ... Switch and Wii U are pretty much the same generation of console. 

Even if you want to disregard the Switch as 9th gen ... Zelda is still an 8th gen exclusive. It's like saying that Uncharted 3 isn't an exclusive of the PS3 and can't be in a 7th gen fight. Sure, it was rerelease, but so are most games nowadays.

Azuren said:

I gave the rules the benefit of doubt, that's why I didn't think of allowing Super Smash Bros for WiiU in the first place. Just because I failed to realize it then doesn't mean I should stop failing to realize it now, which is why it now made it into the list. Infamous Second Son would have been kicked out if Wind Waker HD was allowed, because that game would remain 1st spot and Smash Bros would take 2nd.