By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Virtual Console

goldeneye banjo kazooie ogre battle 64 clayfighter 63 1/3 paper boy

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

Around the Network

Mother (Earthbound) series I own anything else I would want.

Crystalis NES Developer & Publisher: SNK

Mother NES/SNES Developer & Publisher: Nintendo

Lufia I(even though I own the originals) SNES Developer: Neverland Publisher: Taito

Lufia II(same) SNES Developer: Neverland Publisher Taito(JP) Natsume(NA) Nintendo(EU)

Super Mario RPG SNES Developer: Squaresoft & Nintendo Publisher: Squaresoft & Nintendo

Legend of the Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon N64 Developer: Konami Publisher: Konami

Soul Blazer SNES Developer: Quintet Publisher: Enix

Brain Lord SNES Developer: Unsure Publisher: Enix

KruzeS said:
 I know no one liked it, but I want Sonic 3D, and this one I'm expecting will come eventually.

Are you kidding! I loved Sonic 3D. It is my second favorite 3D Sonic next to Adventure 2/battle.

On topic, I would really like to see Super Mario RPG. Played that game only once and loved every minute of it.

Want to see some more N64 titles... pity about the Rare titles (GoldenEye, Banjo, Jet Set Gemini, Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, Conker - would all rock). Some others that would be awesome:

- Paper Mario (coming)

-  Majora's mask

- Sin & Punishment

- Ogre Battle 64

And Super Metroid (SNES) - one I am hanging for... 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
rockstarjerry981 said:

Are you kidding! I loved Sonic 3D. It is my second favorite 3D Sonic next to Adventure 2/battle.

On topic, I would really like to see Super Mario RPG. Played that game only once and loved every minute of it.

Good to know I'm not alone with Sonic.

And you're lucky about Super Mario RPG, it's been ESBR rated. No telling if it's coming to Europe though, as it was never released here.

Since this is a Virtual Console thread I'll leave some links: reviews at Gamespot and IGN; current and upcomming games list; current game videos.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

sonic 3d sucked B@!!S. rofl..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Super Mario RPG (SNES) would be preferred. I read that the N64 version is very similar to the GC version, and I already own the GC version.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.