By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Virtual Console

ya Bof was brought to the us by square made by capcom

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Secret of Evermore, and Actraiser are my 3 favorite lower-profile SNES games. Actraiser is apparently already in the pipeline for VC release, too.

Contra and Super Contra. I use to play these every day.

I'd like to see Super Mario All-Stars - yes, I'm a (SNES) graphics hore. I know this wouldn't be released at the normal SNES price, but maybe split up into 4 SNES games or altogether for something like 2000-2500 points. Beyond that, I want: from the SNES, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG (please come to Europe!); Yoshi's Story and Majora's Mask from the N64. I'd really like, but not expecting, some Megadrive games like its version of Micro Machines and Psyco Pinball. I know no one liked it, but I want Sonic 3D, and this one I'm expecting will come eventually. I also want a better version of Street Fighter II, and it's a shame Puzzle Fighter never came out for any of these consoles (playing the XBLA/PSN updated versions would be sweet). A good looking version of Prince of Persia would bring back memories (but really cool is the XBLA version). NeoGeo is also likelly to have cool stuff, but I'll have to trust reviews to know for sure.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

"..but maybe split up into 4 SNES games or altogether for something like 2000-2500 points." damn,theres no way.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

rc pro am metroid dragon warrior 2 (maybe non us version of DQ) super mario 3 castlevania 2 basically all I plan on getting are NES and SNES.

Dragon Quest 1 through 4 DQ 5 and 6 Final fantasy 1 through 6 A boy and his Blob Blaster Master The Guardian Legend Bionic Commando

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

I would like to see more co-op games on VC. Things like, sonic and tales contra (that doesn't run slow on PAL) basically single player games I can just download the ROM on my PC, give me multiplayer, make it worth buying on VC

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I don't even know right now. They should just strive to carry *everything* from the 2D era, no matter how niche or crappy it is. And they should also add home computer games from the C64, Amiga and so on. I wanna see 10.000 titles in there. And it should be a permanent shop, they should not abandon it in 4 years and come out with a new way to milk vintage titles. This should be the It place to buy old games.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Oh yeah, I would like to try Faxanadu and Duck Tales from the NES again.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.