By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Nioh complete edition coming to PC

Barkley said:
"the all-new ‘Action Mode’ which will feature stable 60fps, or ‘Movie Mode’ which expands the resolution to 4K!"

Wait a minute... If you play at 4k they're locking it at 30fps?

It sounds like to me graphics options are gonna be almost completely absent. Why would there be "Action/Movie Modes" on a PC release, This isn't a PS4 Pro. I smell a bad port...

It sounds like a straight up copy+paste of what they offered the PS4, which in essence cuts down on the port time (which is lazy af if true).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Barkley said:
"the all-new ‘Action Mode’ which will feature stable 60fps, or ‘Movie Mode’ which expands the resolution to 4K!"

Wait a minute... If you play at 4k they're locking it at 30fps?

It sounds like to me graphics options are gonna be almost completely absent. Why would there be "Action/Movie Modes" on a PC release, This isn't a PS4 Pro. I smell a bad port...

It sounds like a straight up copy+paste of what they offered the PS4, which in essence cuts down on the port time (which is lazy af if true).

I can't actually find that line of text on the linked page or steam page though, so maybe that's actually description of the ps4 pro version.

But if it does really only have 1080p/60 and 4k/30 options on PC... wow.

Barkley said:

I can't actually find that line of text on the linked page or steam page though, so maybe that's actually description of the ps4 pro version.

But if it does really only have 1080p/60 and 4k/30 options on PC... wow.

I imagine KT fans will lap it up though. I've seen bamco fans desperate for Pirate Warriors 3, despite it being vastly inferior to the PS4 version, containing an options menu that did next to nothing and co-op content that was cut, yet still asking for the same price as the PS4 version, people still reviewed it well on Steam. Those that are so hungry for a Japanese port job will take whatever they can get.

I see KT and bamco as the devs/pubs from the Japanese side that like to produce ports as cheaply as possible, while asking for the same price, if not more.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Cool beans. One less line for PS4 list wars, but now my adamantly PC-only friends can try it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
WoodenPints said:

Plug it into the USB port.... 360, X1 and PS4 controllers are always mapped same as console for button layout it really is just plug and play I regulary swap mine from X1 > PC and back.

Wait...

IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE? 

I'm STUPID????

I never looked it up!

Pretty much. If you run into any issues you can use Steam's Big Picture controller options to fix them (like forcing a DS4 controller to work on a XInput only game).

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
You bastards better buy it in lots!

If it's a stellar port job.

Chazore said:
BraLoD said:
You bastards better buy it in lots!

If it's a stellar port job.

edit: Already posted

I'll never understand how KT thinks it's a good idea NOT to give graphical options on their PC ports. It's the most basic of things...

Great game. Really enjoyed it.

Effing hell, welp, PC might be my choice now.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Leadified said:

edit: Already posted

I'll never understand how KT thinks it's a good idea NOT to give graphical options on their PC ports. It's the most basic of things...

I think they have a narrow line of thought when it coems to giving a PC port the general basic of settings, that other games have had for mere decades. There were a few settings in bamco's Pirate Warriors 3 that did nothing at all.