By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Nioh complete edition coming to PC

BraLoD said:
Chazore said:

If it's a stellar port job.

If it is exactly what it was on the PS4, then nobody should have any problem with it.

If it's exactly the same, everyone should have an issue with that.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Leadified said:

edit: Already posted

I'll never understand how KT thinks it's a good idea NOT to give graphical options on their PC ports. It's the most basic of things...

I think they have a narrow line of thought when it coems to giving a PC port the general basic of settings, that other games have had for mere decades. There were a few settings in bamco's Pirate Warriors 3 that did nothing at all.

I assume there'll be mods that'll provide more options.

VGPolyglot said:

Well mods should act as the cherry on top, rather than the band aid for what the devs didn't work on.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well mods should act as the cherry on top, rather than the band aid for what the devs didn't work on.

I think it'd be more the fault of the publishers giving the developers a tight schedule, rather than the developers themselves.

VGPolyglot said:
Chazore said:

I think it'd be more the fault of the publishers giving the developers a tight schedule, rather than the developers themselves.

Well that's a good thing that KT are both the devs and the publishers in this scenario

Also it still doesn't excuse the quality of the port job, we can go "oh well, NA is crap because SE probably rushed Platinum to port it", but it still shows that both managed to screw up NA, SE hasn't even gone back to have someone sort that game out and they even lied about talking to Nvidia & AMD about sorting it out (which doesn't make sense either as it is not a driver related issue). 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network
Chazore said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well that's a good thing that KT are both the devs and the publishers in this scenario

Also it still doesn't excuse the quality of the port job, we can go "oh well, NA is crap because SE probably rushed Platinum to port it", but it still shows that both managed to screw up NA, SE hasn't even gone back to have someone sort that game out and they even lied about talking to Nvidia & AMD about sorting it out (which doesn't make sense either as it is not a driver related issue). 

I thought Team Ninja developed it?

VGPolyglot said:

I thought Team Ninja developed it?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485510/Nioh_Complete_Edition___Complete_Edition/

BraLoD said:
Zkuq said:

If it's exactly the same, everyone should have an issue with that.

And that's because...?

Well, how many options does the PS4 version have? How much can you tweak the graphics? Can you fully customize controls? What about field of view?

Chazore said:
Barkley said:

I can't actually find that line of text on the linked page or steam page though, so maybe that's actually description of the ps4 pro version.

But if it does really only have 1080p/60 and 4k/30 options on PC... wow.

I imagine KT fans will lap it up though. I've seen bamco fans desperate for Pirate Warriors 3, despite it being vastly inferior to the PS4 version, containing an options menu that did next to nothing and co-op content that was cut, yet still asking for the same price as the PS4 version, people still reviewed it well on Steam. Those that are so hungry for a Japanese port job will take whatever they can get.

I see KT and bamco as the devs/pubs from the Japanese side that like to produce ports as cheaply as possible, while asking for the same price, if not more.

They get away with it because they know some guru will come along and fix it for them. Gives them an excuse to be lazy. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BraLoD said:

And why would everyone have an issue if you couldn't?

If it's exactly what it is on the PS4, the only existing version, I don't see how could anyone possibly have a problem with that, it would be a perfect port.

You may want an improved version, but that would be a plus, not getting it wouldn't be a problem at all.

What they are trying to say is that they prefer to not play the game if the game dont push their pc´s to the limit, even if its the best fucking game ever created, a gods gift to making in gaming form, the holy grail of gaming. Their pc can run games at 4k 120 fps , if the studio dont give them the option to run the game like that then the studio is shit, the devs at that studio are shit  and the game is a piece of shit.

Except that's not what he was saying at all...

I like how you've turned expectations of basic features that have been a thing on PC into something to spit down upon.