By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Nioh complete edition coming to PC

Cool. But I hate having to go through a middle man to play it on PC. Steam.. ugh..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Amazing game, one of the best of 2017. Suggest to all action game fans on PS4 or now PC.

xl-klaudkil said:
dgboweniii said:

What?  A Great game on the best platform is a bad thing? 

Well lets see how much it sells.

Sales are king  and determine  " best platform " 

Not petty fanboys with there 1k systems

KT has been releasing very many of its games on PC lately, so I would imagine releasing the games on PC is profitable business. I would imagine it is so in the case of Nioh as well, considering how successful it seems to have been on PC and considering the alleged similarities to Dark Souls, which is held in high regard among PC gamers.

As for 'best', it's entirely subjective. Sales numbers have nothing to do with what's best and what's not. Sales numbers only mean how much something has sold, and nothing else. You can use them for other reasoning as well, but defining 'best'? Sorry, but no.

xl-klaudkil said:

Finnaly  someone  who understands it.

Pc is not competition, more sales equals  more games. 

Ps4 wont sell less because  games are also on pc.

True, just like Nier Automata. PC help it sell 2M. 

I own it for the PS4, but haven't gotten any of the expansions yet. Might just get the PC version instead.

Around the Network

Has a Souls game ever played well with KB+M? I dont know how to use a controller on PC and I dont want to buy one...

Lol, i remember i loved Dark Souls so much that I played it withoit any mods and KB+M when it came to PC back in '13. Still one of my highest played Steam games

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Has a Souls game ever played well with KB+M? I dont know how to use a controller on PC and I dont want to buy one...

Lol, i remember i loved Dark Souls so much that I played it withoit any mods and KB+M when it came to PC back in '13. Still one of my highest played Steam games

Plug it into the USB port.... 360, X1 and PS4 controllers are always mapped same as console for button layout it really is just plug and play I regulary swap mine from X1 > PC and back.

Yass I might get it to see it its as good as many say

malistix1985 said:
irstupid said:

Why limit it to 60 fps? Most big PC gamers get number much higher than that unless the game is in a locked fps state.

My LG monitor is a 4k/60fps monitor, I also have a 1080p/144hz screen but I prefer the resolution in most games

Render at 8k and downsample to 4k then.

Surely it cannot be that hard of a game to run.

caffeinade said:
malistix1985 said:

My LG monitor is a 4k/60fps monitor, I also have a 1080p/144hz screen but I prefer the resolution in most games

Render at 8k and downsample to 4k then.

Surely it cannot be that hard of a game to run.

RECOMMENDED:

• OS: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 64bit, Windows® 7 64bit
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4770K or over
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 VRAM 6GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 380X VRAM 4GB or over
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 100 GB available space
    • Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48KHz WAVE file can be played
Is that a lot?