By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How large is each fanbase on VGChartz?

Which fanbase are you most a part of?

Nintendo 317 39.28%

Sony 224 27.76%

Microsoft 49 6.07%

PC 34 4.21%

None 10 1.24%

Multiple 102 12.64%

See results 71 8.80%

Total:807
VGPolyglot said:
Snoopy said:

Yes, I hate trolls. Can't believe people just can't agree that xbox is the best. They all have to troll around and have to argue.

XBOX IS THE BEST BOX

HEAR HEAR; XBOX IS THE BEST BOX!

Around the Network

XB and Nintendo have been my primary systems for the last couple generations. So, I'm in both of those "fanbases". But, I own a PS4, and love it. I've owned a PSX, PS2, and PSP as well. So, I consider myself a PS fan, and I'm into Playstation related discussion.

I don't play on PC. But, I'm interested in that stuff too, to a lesser degree.

Basically, I'm a fan of gaming. I've been playing since I was a toddler, as my dad was always into gaming. I've owned (directly, or as a family when I was a kid) every major console since Atari 2600, excluding the PS3. I've owned most handhelds. I don't get into the fanboy wars. In fact, I think that's among the most ridiculous crap floating around gaming communities.

I'm mainly PC. Third party software > Nintendo + Sony + Microsoft, in my opinion.

For second place, I value Sony exclusives above Nintendo exclusives. Microsoft really isn't in the running. In terms of being a platform manufacturer and holder, Sony is the most consistent, though Microsoft has beaten them in some areas and still beats them in others. Traditionally, I've always had a lot of problems with Nintendo's approach and don't really trust them, though the Switch is a definite improvement. As an organization, I don't trust Microsoft at all (more because of Windows than Xbox).

Primarily for me it's Microsoft, but I've always been somewhat of a Nintendo fan as well.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Hard to say. I wish I liked PS more, part of me thinks that I just need to give them more of a chance. But a lot of their modern exclusives just look boring or unappealing, and for some reason I've lost interest in Uncharted versus like 4 years ago when I loved it.

Nintendo has won me over with games and interesting hardware but I can't say i'm the biggest fan because a lot of their games I either don't like, haven't played, or find overrated.

PC I really need to start playing more on, and luckily with PUBG i've been doing that a lot this year.

Used to be a fan of Xbox not anymore.

I'd probably go with PC + Switch + PS4, so a fan of all 3. Though really I need to play on all 3 more, especially PC.

Around the Network

I don't like to label myself, but I suppose it's true that Nintendo holds my interest more. I like Playstation for 3rd parties and some more niche Japanese stuff, but don't really care about their 1st party studios. Have zero interest in Xbox after the 360, and have never felt the need for a gaming PC when the vast majority of what I want is on platforms I already own.

Though I guess lately I've been playing old PSP anime VNs on my Amazon Kindle. I guess you can say I'm in the small Amazon Kindle fanbase here.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Most a part of PS fanbase. Sony exclusives have always appealed to me more than others.

I'm more related to the dark side (Sony)

But This site is mostly Nintendo users, you can tell in the posts

Lotta Nintendo love in that poll that's for sure

I am technically a part of the Nintendo fanbase, but I am quiet, therefore I count as an additional 0.2 Nintendrones.

FYI: The average Nintendo fan around here is around 1.5 Nintendrones in strength, so yeah, I'm a pretty weak "fanboy."

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3