By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump falls for another fake news story, and tweets about it.

HomokHarcos said:
DonFerrari said:
Or perhaps he know it is fake but doesn't care and want to use that anyway.

He wants to be like Bush but instead he wants to lie about Iran.

Trump is desperate to drop the bomb. If North Korea wont come play already, he might as well frame the Iran.

Around the Network
HomokHarcos said:
DonFerrari said:
Or perhaps he know it is fake but doesn't care and want to use that anyway.

He wants to be like Bush but instead he wants to lie about Iran.

It's a possibility.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Imagine any other politician making such mistakes on a daily basis. Their career would be over very quickly.

Flilix said:
Imagine any other politician making such mistakes on a daily basis. Their career would be over very quickly.

Not if they were filthy rich and have the support of the most toxic people in the nation. Before certain users attack me with the 'omg u conservative hater' card I'm targeting the racists/xenophobes who lurk through the Trump fanbase. 

Lul, Trump is a fool.

Around the Network
Flilix said:

If Obama ever made a mistake like this, he would have been impeached. The US Republican Party has turned the US government system into an idiocracy. Their whole government functions by making executive orders through their idiot Chief Executive Officer, and spend the rest of their time golfing and spouting out stupid nonsense on twitter. They still complain about Obama’s leadership because they haven’t figured out how to run a country yet.

Why haven’t you Americans banded together and kicked these morons out yet? I cannot believe a Western country in 2017 is allowing such a dangerously incompetent government to remain.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Flilix said:

If Obama ever made a mistake like this, he would have been impeached. The US Republican Party has turned the US government system into an idiocracy. Their whole government functions by making executive orders through their idiot Chief Executive Officer, and spend the rest of their time golfing and spouting out stupid nonsense on twitter. They still complain about Obama’s leadership because they haven’t figured out how to run a country yet.

Why haven’t you Americans banded together and kicked these morons out yet? I cannot believe a Western country in 2017 is allowing such a dangerously incompetent government to remain.

Because a lot of morons live here.

So, guys....

If you really thought there was a nuclear test missile firing by Iran, wouldn't you clarify that with the pentagon before making a statement? I mean my God. He insinuated that this proved that the Iran deal was bad, linked them to Korea and makes himself look like a fool. I just don't understand whats wrong with him

SpokenTruth said:
jason1637 said:
This is why something has to be done about fake news.

This is why Trump needs to stop watching any news and get his information from our intelligence community.

It seems like he hasn't really figured that out yet. Give him some time.