By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - At least 6 WH advisers used private email accounts... Lock them up?

pokoko said:
StarOcean said:

This. I get it makes us vulnerable to potential enemies of the country, but if it is a crime -make Ivanka and Hillary pay for it. If not, they gotta stop making a big deal about it. 

That's kind of important. 

I understand that. But since no action has or will happen to Hillary, Ivanka, and others -what's the point? We're asking for leaks and enemy interference

Around the Network

I still don't understand how this shit got inflated so much that it cost the US a better president.

GoOnKid said:

I still don't understand how this shit got inflated so much that it cost the US a better president.

That's how propaganda works. Politicians say things about their opponents that sound bad - these things don't need to be an actual big deal. If these things get repeated often enough, people will start to believe it.

Another example of this is Hillary being a liar. Sure, she has told some lies like every politician does, but not more often than Trump or anyone else. However, since Trump kept calling her a liar, a lot of people (including people who didn't even support Trump) lost their trust in her.

Flilix said:
GoOnKid said:

That's how propaganda works. Politicians say things about their opponents that sound bad - these things don't need to be an actual big deal. If these things get repeated often enough, people will start to believe it.

Another example of this is Hillary being a liar. Sure, she has told some lies like every politician does, but not more often than Trump or anyone else. However, since Trump kept calling her a liar, a lot of people (including people who didn't even support Trump) lost their trust in her.

I don't think any candidate ever has lied as much as Trump. Almost every public speech or tweet he makes contains at least one lie. His fact check stats are absolutely embarrassing. 

GoOnKid said:

Hillary didn't lose because of emails?

Around the Network

This must be a MSM offshoot.

They have a bad history of investigation.....Yeah too bad they havent found any meddling by russia by the hacks in DC and lawyers for obama and hillary.

Or bengazhi

Or IRS targeting

Or VA waiting lists

Or Fast and Furious gun running

Oh and the Obama regime spying on Trump which is now a fact.

Thats just some.... I could go on. However, I dont want to melt any snow.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
GoOnKid said:

Hillary didn't lose because of emails?

True. It was the sum of the parts. I still feel like this was the neckbreaker. I might be wrong, but this is what our news showed most of the times when they talked about critizing Hillary. 

To not trust a person because of hidden mails is one thing, but favoring another who has so many obvious issues and is soooooo obviously NOT suited to represent a country is another. Now half of the world makes fun of the US. Congrats, US. You are officially a joke.

At least the next election cannot get any worse.

Or can it ... ?

vivster said:
God, I feel bad for knowing what's inside the thread just by the title.

When that happens to me, it's always a sure sign I've spend too much time on Twitter again. AKA now.

LiquorandGunFun said:

They have a bad history of investigation.....Yeah too bad they havent found any meddling by russia by the hacks in DC and lawyers for obama and hillary.

Or bengazhi

Or IRS targeting

Or VA waiting lists

This boils down to... "I don't like this so it can't be true." And then throwing out some whataboutisms for extra measure

StarOcean said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Or bengazhi

Or IRS targeting

Or VA waiting lists

This boils down to... "I don't like this so it can't be true." And then throwing out some whataboutisms for extra measure

I never said that.

If you read carefully, I said they have a bad history of investigating. At least come back with a fact instead of insult.