Skies of Arcadia
Mega Man Legends 1/2
Eternal Darkness
Kirby Canvas Curse
WWE Day of Reckoning
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Bayonetta 2

My man!

Aside from Mega Man (I've never played a Mega Man game...) I've played and loved every game you listed. In fact I still have them! Great stuff. 

Eternal Darkness never sold over a million? OMG, I'm making a petiton that Nintendo brings it to the Switch now.

Around the Network

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair/Earth Defense Force 2025.1: The Shadow of New Despair. Same game. It has a different name in Japan. It's a current gen upgrade of the PS3/XB360 game EDF 2025. I have logged over 400 hours in it so far. I don't know if would be my pick if I did a more comprehensive search, but it's a worthy pick. It's sold around 200k.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Landale_Star said:
I can't pick just 1

Shining Soul 2 (GBA) According to VGChartz this sold about 80,000
Ghost in the Shell (PS1) Again this is estimated at only 100,000
Any Panzer Dragoon game, maybe even the whole series, VGChartz has the entire series estimated at 1.05 million.
Vagrant Story (PS1)
Koudelka (PS1)

Tons more but thats what I instantly thought of and have to stop somewhere.

Ugh!  A man of great taste indeed!  Dire how it didn't sell.  This is one genre I'd love to see more games in.

Of recent memory, Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia.  

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Hotel Dusk (DS)
Last Window (DS)
Space Station Silicon Valley (N64)
Beetle Adventure Racing (N64)
Powerslave / Exhumed (PS1 / Sat / PC)
Future Cop LAPD (PS1)

Pretty sure these all sold under 1m.

Around the Network

There are way too many. Sonic Lost World, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2,

I'd have to say though. The ONE game that deserved way more than 1 million = The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Honestly, one of my favourite games of all time. So much fun when you actually have multiple GBA's and link cables. Still pretty solid one player too!

1doesnotsimply

Fire Emblem: Echoes (?), Earthbound, Mega Man X2, Persona 3. All really good games.

Ka-pi96 said:
Farsala said:

Yeah, the problem is balancing in most RoTK games. Just making Wei OP and bumrush a single kingdom every time wasn't that fun. I did manage to get great game in ROTK8 though as Sun Quan during the 3 kingdom era. Was at war with them for 20 years, and by the time I destroyed them I died of old age and max stats. In ROTK9, going head to head is much easier but more complicated, so long as the barbarians dont attack you while you away. Also you can still improve officer stats in ROTK9 but you are improving  every single officer in your force, everytime they do something.

heh, I only really play the Dong Zhou scenario so I don't often see OP Wei Besides, gotta play in an era with Lu Bu still running around messing people up!

That said, a 20 year war with Wei does sound pretty interesting indeed. What was the best kingdom (Shu, obviously) doing during that time though?

Yeah I mostly play Dong Zhou or Warlords or fictional scenarios  as well to avoid OP Wei. Sometimes I got to teach them a lesson though and test the 2v1 three kingdoms.

Shu was my ally for at least 5 years, after I broke through Xu Chang or LuoYang they managed to conquer up to Xiliang and ChangAn. I (Sun Quan) died after conquering all of Wei and continuing as my successor quickly destroyed Shu since they were puny at that point in comparison. Plus their officer quality was suffering deeply by then as late three kingdoms go.

Keybladewielder said:
Xenoblade on Wii. The game really blowed me away.

Dammit, I forgot about that one, now I am torn between that and Bayo 2! XD

Platina said:

Rune Factory 4

One of my favourite game and game series, really hope there is a sequel, despite the team going bankrupt

I was my favorite in the series, so I played Rune Factory Frontier. Over 200 hrs (I'm not kidding)

Click HERE and be happy