By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game to sell under 1 million copies

d21lewis said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Rayman Legends. On the scale of games that are considered my favorite games, but I don't count them because I technically haven't finished them ... rayman legends is the highest. In fact, it might be my favorite game ever. 

...ahhh come on, it counts. It took sooo long for that game to get good sales.

My I've got this game at least twice but it wasn't until I bought it for Switch that I actually spent time with it. It is FANTASTIC!

I'm so glad you enjoy it! I'm actually going to get it on the Switch later once it gets updated. I want it to be at least 6-9gb that way it will have no load screens or short ones with no frame rate drops. It's such a good game that i'm specifically downloading it so I can just play it whenever. I'm not even doing that with most of Nintendo's first parties x'D

I particularly like how the game feels to play, and how the difficulty is mostly optional. For a collection-hog like me the game is pretty challenging in some of the later levels because you really got to time yourself. The movement is also better than any 2D platformer i've played, it feels like your elastic and the movement feels so natural. Plus no live system so you can experiment with levels as much as you want!

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2 comes to mind for me; it was my Game of the Generation until Breath of the Wild turned up.

I just loved how ridiculously fun it was; the developers prioritized pure entertainment above all else, and I had a big smile on my face the whole time just from the sheer gleeful insanity of it all.

Xenoblade on Wii. The game really blowed me away.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

GTA5. Very undersold =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
WagnerPaiva said:
GTA5. Very undersold =(

Didn't it reach 1 million eventually? If you combine all the platforms or something?

Not even =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Escape from butcher bay. So damn good.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Etrian Odyssey IV

It's basically Dark Souls meets Monster Hunter meets Final Fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8

Edit: How do I embed videos?

Cerebralbore101 said:

Etrian Odyssey IV

It's basically Dark Souls meets Monster Hunter meets Final Fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8

Edit: How do I embed videos?

Do rich text reply and post the full url in the film bar on the top bottom right

It sold 1.01m combined with PS3/360 but ill still say it... Catherine.