By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NieR: Automata shipments and digital sales top two million

Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for NieR: Automata have exceeded two million units, Square Enix announced.

The announcement comes nearly four months after the game reached 1.5 million shipments and digital sales.
http://gematsu.com/2017/09/nier-automata-shipments-digital-sales-top-two-million

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
They were just expecting me to buy it.

Pervy Sensei Automata :p

I am still yet to play it, but that is fantastic.

Bring it to the Switch. I don't want to buy it on Steam until they take out Denuvo from it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

That's very impressive since the prequel was considered by many as one of the most underrated games ever.

Around the Network

Great, now it's gonna take even longer for them to finish counting their money and start fixing the PC version.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I really enjoyed the hell out of this game. Very well deserved and can't wait for the sequel. Platinum Games is amazing.

Nice, onward to 3 million! The game hasn't gone lower than $40 yet I think.

So these sales should be reason enough to consider an xbox port now. It should help make the game sell more, on the way to 3 million eventually.

Crazy how all these "niche games are selling" a million to 3 million on PS4

Preston Scott