By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Stock: Values Keep Rising

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said: 

Lol, 2% is nothing, stocks will keep rusing during holiday season despite that fall of 2%. And like we wrote, so if you invested money in Nintendo stocks when Soundwave made that post, you would have nice profit now. You will have profit even if you invest now, because we are at start of holiday season and stocks will go only higher and Nintendo will have great Holiday season and Q4 sales.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm interested in long term investments not cashing out a week later and Nintendo stock is a horrible bet to make.  There's a good chance if I buy at the peak this year my investment would be a loss over the coming years. 

You're obviously very inexperience in the money making business or else you're letting your live for nintendo cloud your judgement. 

Who talking about caching a week later!? Again, if you invested money in Nintendo stocks when Soundwave made that post (that was actualy few montsh ago), you would have nice profit until now.

And Nintendo stocks will keep rising from several points, Switch is doing and will contine dooing great, it will have bigger profit, it will have anancued other big 3rd party games and big 1st party games (you will see how much stocks will go up when Animal Crossing or Pokemon are announced), they will continue with mobile games, and they also have theme park to launch, movies with Nintendo IPs...and all that will effect that Nintendo stocks keep rasing.

Actually you're one that your hate towers Nintendo clouds your judgment, basicly you don't want to have anything with Nintendo. :D  And actually I was one that said Soundwave that he is wrong and Nintendo stocks will keep rising and I was right.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm interested in long term investments not cashing out a week later and Nintendo stock is a horrible bet to make.  There's a good chance if I buy at the peak this year my investment would be a loss over the coming years. 

You're obviously very inexperience in the money making business or else you're letting your live for nintendo cloud your judgement. 

Who talking about caching a week later!? Again, if you invested money in Nintendo stocks when Soundwave made that post (that was actualy few montsh ago), you would have nice profit until now.

And Nintendo stocks will keep rising from several points, Switch is doing and will contine dooing great, it will have bigger profit, it will have anancued other big 3rd party games and big 1st party games (you will see how much stocks will go up when Animal Crossing or Pokemon are announced), they will continue with mobile games, and they also have theme park to launch, movies with Nintendo IPs...and all that will effect that Nintendo stocks keep rasing.

Actually you're one that your hate towers Nintendo clouds your judgment, basicly you don't want to have anything with Nintendo. :D  And actually I was one that said Soundwave that he is wrong and Nintendo stocks will keep rising and I was right.

I'm talking about not not months ago. I thought Soundwave post was made this week which it wasn't. My answer is still the same and it's nothing to do with if I like Nintendo or not. I've never once said I hate them so stop making things up buddy. 

Regardless it's risking investing in a company when their value has risen so high. That's a fact. Try deny it all you want. 

When their vue was really low years ago and people said on these threads then to invest I agreed and said it was a good time. Major difference compared to now.

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Lol, 2% is nothing, stocks will keep rusing during holiday season despite that fall of 2%. And like we wrote, so if you invested money in Nintendo stocks when Soundwave made that post, you would have nice profit now. You will have profit even if you invest now, because we are at start of holiday season and stocks will go only higher and Nintendo will have great Holiday season and Q4 sales.

That's why I clearly stated the next quarter results aren't even near from being announced.  Why not buy and hold Nintendo till it peaks at around 70?

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

I'm talking about not not months ago. I thought Soundwave post was made this week which it wasn't. My answer is still the same and it's nothing to do with if I like Nintendo or not. I've never once said I hate them so stop making things up buddy. 

Regardless it's risking investing in a company when their value has risen so high. That's a fact. Try deny it all you want. 

When their vue was really low years ago and people said on these threads then to invest I agreed and said it was a good time. Major difference compared to now.

You could easily see was when Soundwave post was made because was on 1st page of thread from September. And I gave you clear points why Nintendo stocks will keep rising.

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

You could easily see was when Soundwave post was made because was on 1st page of thread from September. And I gave you clear points why Nintendo stocks will keep rising.

Why do you keep mentioning from Soundwave post when I just said I meant from now not then? 

You're pretty good ignoring things people say to you I'll give you that.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Why do you keep mentioning from Soundwave post when I just said I meant from now not then? 

You dont make any sense, you wrote " I thought Soundwave post was made this week which it wasn't", when its obvouss that this thread is from September.And talked about from now, I also addressed that, I gave you clear points why stock will keep rising. I basically addressed all your point but you fail to see that.

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

You dont make any sense, you wrote " I thought Soundwave post was made this week which it wasn't", when its obvouss that this thread is from September.And talked about from now, I also addressed that, I gave you clear points why stock will keep rising. I basically addressed all your point but you fail to see that.

No you didn't .  My point is if I invest 50k of my money right now for long term gain Nintendo is a risky option. You don't invest when stocks are so inflated.

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

No you didn't .  My point is if I invest 50k of my money right now for long term gain Nintendo is a risky option. You don't invest when stocks are so inflated.

Lol, but I did explained you why Nintendo stocks will keep rising, and why you can make profit even if you invest right now, again, Switch is doing and will contine doing great, Nintendo will have bigger profit, it will have anancued other big 3rd party games and big 1st party games (you will see how much stocks will go up when Animal Crossing or Pokemon are announced), they will continue with mobile games, and they also have theme park to launch, movies with Nintendo IPs...and all that will effect that Nintendo stocks keep rising.

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

Lol, but I did explained you why Nintendo stocks will keep rising, and why you can make profit even if you invest right now, again, Switch is doing and will contine doing great, Nintendo will have bigger profit, it will have anancued other big 3rd party games and big 1st party games (you will see how much stocks will go up when Animal Crossing or Pokemon are announced), they will continue with mobile games, and they also have theme park to launch, movies with Nintendo IPs...and all that will effect that Nintendo stocks keep rising.

Stocks may rise but what if they drop a lot between now and then. As an investor this is a risky to put in a lot of money. The return you get if you make a profit might not be big enough. 

The time to invest in Nintendo is when they are severely under valued which happens every few years.

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Stocks may rise but what if they drop a lot between now and then. As an investor this is a risky to put in a lot of money. The return you get if you make a profit might not be big enough. 

The time to invest in Nintendo is when they are severely under valued which happens every few years.

I gave you points why they will keep rising, but of course that in some points they will go down also, this are stocks so of course it's possible that they can go up or go down. Also, you dont need invest 50k (so you are just big player :)), you can invest only few hundreds if you want some profit.