By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Threatens to "Totally Destroy" North Korea.

Superman4 said:

LOL at the "The life of the white man will always be much easier than anyone else".  That is a complete BS statement if I’ve ever heard one. It’s not that black people or other nationalities have it harder or are treated unfairly, it’s that they put themselves in the situations to begin with. Yes you have racists but you have racists on all sides. Prison population has less white people because they commit less crimes proportionate to population.

If white people run the governments that make the laws, the court systems, the police, the prisons, and they have fewer people incarcerated in the system proportional to their race, all that tells me is that they're holding all the cards. On top of this, most American blacks' descendants weren't voluntary immigrants to the country, but forced from their lands to slave in new ones. Hell, African-Americans didn't even have full civil rights in this country until the last fifty years or so. Jim Crow laws kept the South segregated for decades and the fallout from that STILL affects the US until today. But, yeah, it's all the minorities' fault. 

Around the Network

careful Trump, Kim Jong-Un said today
"I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire."

How about we let these 2 obese leaders with bad hair settle it in the playground?

RJ_Sizzle said:
Superman4 said:

LOL at the "The life of the white man will always be much easier than anyone else".  That is a complete BS statement if I’ve ever heard one. It’s not that black people or other nationalities have it harder or are treated unfairly, it’s that they put themselves in the situations to begin with. Yes you have racists but you have racists on all sides. Prison population has less white people because they commit less crimes proportionate to population.

If white people run the governments that make the laws, the court systems, the police, the prisons, and they have fewer people incarcerated in the system proportional to their race, all that tells me is that they're holding all the cards. On top of this, most American blacks' descendants weren't voluntary immigrants to the country, but forced from their lands to slave in new ones. Hell, African-Americans didn't even have full civil rights in this country until the last fifty years or so. Jim Crow laws kept the South segregated for decades and the fallout from that STILL affects the US until today. But, yeah, it's all the minorities' fault. 

A lot the white were prisoners or religion persecuted when they arrived in USA as well.

And you mind telling any specific law that if a white break he is innocent, but a black breaks he goes to jail?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Snesboy said:
StarOcean said:

That's not aimed at Trump supporters. Our education system is shit. And it allows 'politicians' like Trump and Hillary to get near a position neither were qualified to obtain. People aren't informed. During the election, this was only in my personal experience mind you, I saw people say, "I'm going to vote for Hillary cause she's a woman" and "I always vote Republican, so Im going to vote for Trump, even if I dont agree with him" and "Everyone else likes her so Im going to vote for Hillary too" and "I dont really listen to politics, but Trumps slogan says hes going to make America great again, so Im going to vote for him" ... this is my opinion, but I'd say none of those are well informed opinions of the people theyre voting for, and people like them should not be able to vote until they read up on the candidates. To be fair it was a toss up between a gun and a knife to kill yourself, so it wasn't a winning scenario either way. 

We won't get good people in office until our education is properly funded. Via schools and other places to learn about the politicians they may potentially elect. I dont think you disagree with me on this

I wish I wasn't taking this thread off course by asking this, but what do you think of Betsy DeVos?

She's a disgrace to education. She has no experience nor the qualifications to be where she is. I really think whoever ends up being the 46th President, should make it to where people like her cannot hold that kind of power. What she's done to public education, If I were in charge, Id consider criminal

DonFerrari said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

A lot the white were prisoners or religion persecuted when they arrived in USA as well.

And you mind telling any specific law that if a white break he is innocent, but a black breaks he goes to jail?

Who, namely? If you were persecuted as a white in this country, it was because you were poor. The US was established because of religious persecution when the settlers left England and established the colonies. They left to make their own way.

And really? Everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law, but that's not always the case. When you have a lot of police not actually from the areas they patrol, they're going to form biases about the people in the areas they do. There's still a mental segregation among the thin blue line, and they act on it. 

But if you want to play that game, here were things black people used to be punished for when whites weren't.

- Using white fountains, bathrooms and other public facilities made for whites

- Interracial relationships

- Entering establishments only made for whites

- Riding at the front of public transportation, or not riding in separate cars on a train

- For protesting

- Trying to vote

That's just the stuff from the past hundred years. I didn't even have to touch slavery. All this shit still trickles down to today, and it's completely naive to think that a racial imbalance doesn't exist in this country when too many people are trying to keep it in place. That's not an imagined victimhood and the people that say that are full of shit.

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
DonFerrari said:

Who, namely? If you were persecuted as a white in this country, it was because you were poor. The US was established because of religious persecution when the settlers left England and established the colonies. They left to make their own way.

And really? Everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law, but that's not always the case. When you have a lot of police not actually from the areas they patrol, they're going to form biases about the people in the areas they do. There's still a mental segregation among the thin blue line, and they act on it. 

But if you want to play that game, here were things black people used to be punished for when whites weren't.

- Using white fountains, bathrooms and other public facilities made for whites

- Interracial relationships

- Entering establishments only made for whites

- Riding at the front of public transportation, or not riding in separate cars on a train

- For protesting

- Trying to vote

That's just the stuff from the past hundred years. I didn't even have to touch slavery. All this shit still trickles down to today, and it's completely naive to think that a racial imbalance doesn't exist in this country when too many people are trying to keep it in place. That's not an imagined victimhood and the people that say that are full of shit.

So the black population in today prisons are because of laws that were made obsolete and invalid several decades ago? Yes make sense.

Yes don't go back to slavery because them you would have to explain black people slaving black in Africa, slaving whites and jews in Egypt, german slaving slavishes, greek slaving whites, etc...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Qwark said:
Teeqoz said:

It's just difficult for me to wrap my head around that. Do people not realise that like 95% of North Koreans despise their government as much as any of us? The problem is that the 5% that don't still has enough power to subdue to rest, at least currently.

"The hope lies in the proles. [...] the proles, if only they could somehow become conscious of their own strength would have no need to conspire."

You are talking about the same people who think a logical and fair reaction to Pearl Harbor a military Base was to evaporate hundreds of thousands civilians and little to no millitairy with nukes.

Qwark said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The US had good reasons to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan. North Korea just wants to nuke people because they can.

You mean the false report of illegal weapons which where never found when developing MIRVs to destroy entire continents. The last time the US had a good reason to go to war was with Japan and Germany.

Wait, what?  Please explain to me how these two replies make sense with each other. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

craighopkins said:
End times are near. Get your heart right with the Lord folks. You can joke about hell now but its no joke when u are in there. Jesus Christ is the Truth,the way, and the Life

End times are near? Never heard that before!

Donald Trump pictured above.

In regards to Trump's comments on North Korea, TMZ approaches him for details:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

KLAMarine said:
SpokenTruth said:

You've never been a minority, have you?  Try living a while as a women or person of color.  What you fear is that minorities will treat you the way your race/gender has treated them.

Who has ever lived both lifetimes to be able to compare the two?

Michael Jackson.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.