By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Threatens to "Totally Destroy" North Korea.

SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

What I fear is being killed, dried by taxes and things like that... but SJWs here threat criminals as victims and want government to be bigger and suck more taxes... so there is plenty of reason to dislike SJW for me besides their censorship on ideas and speak that accomplish nothing at all.

You seriously believe that SJWs will kill you or tax you into poverty?

KLAMarine said:

Who has ever lived both lifetimes to be able to compare the two?

You don't have to live an entire lifetime to understand the differences. 

If they had power? Yes they are demanding to criminalize behaviors, speechs, increase taxes, make the government bigger, while freeing killers. So yes SJWs actions can go this direction.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
KLAMarine said:

Who has ever lived both lifetimes to be able to compare the two?

Michael Jackson.

I would say he had worse life as white... the accusations of paedophelia, dying, losing his popularity.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
Jumpin said:

Michael Jackson.

I would say he had worse life as white... the accusations of paedophelia, dying, losing his popularity.

So your saying whites have it harder then.

When he was black, both whites and blacks loved him as an entertainer and singer.

When he was white, whites still loved him as an entertainer and singer and now blacks hated him saying he betrayed them or something?

NATO said:
The_Yoda said:

I had heard that their rockets keep falling apart (perhaps that is true, perhaps it is not, for now I'll assume it is), I don't know about killing hundreds of thousands but if the ones they are flying over Japan happen to break up it could kill a small number of people.  I wouldn't think they would waste any kind of warhead they are still testing.

The missle shot over Hokkaido was a Hwasong-12, a 28 tonne ballistic missle that cruises at 2100+ km above ground, if it failed and landed on hokkaido it would be carrying approximately 5/8th of it's fuel payload, that means along with the missle itself hitting a populated area at high speed, it's propellant chambers would explode, of which is mainly udmh and rfna, that sort of payload, at that sort of speed would potentially take out an area between 12km2 along a linear path, it's flight path put it smack bang over the city of sapporo, which is an area of 1121km2, and a population of 5.47million, thus 12km2 would be roughly 1.1% of the greater sapporo area, or around 60,170 of the population overall, increasing exponentially the closer it got to the city center.

Just because a missle isn't carrying a bomb, doesn't mean it isn't a dangerous thing.

America is doing the same missle tests near North Korea

StarOcean said:
KLXVER said:
I'm not really sure what people want from Trump on this issue. North Korea threatens to nuke cities in the US on a daily basis. Should we all just laugh and go "Oh North Korea. You so silly" and that's it?

Unfortunately the past 16yrs thats what the US has done. Id prefer he neutralize the threat before damage is done, personally. I know many say we shouldnt kill all the innocent people, but none of those people have offered a good alternative

You think exactley how the people you are deeming to fight. The US never recognized North Korea as a country and never tried to trade with them, unlike with China or Vietnam. Its pretty obvious that America never wanted an alternative when it comes to NK.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
DonFerrari said:

When he was black, both whites and blacks loved him as an entertainer and singer.

When he was white, whites still loved him as an entertainer and singer and now blacks hated him saying he betrayed them or something?

Nope, I'm saying that for Michael Jackson his carreer and life was better before the disease that turned him white. Not that his life was better or worse because of his color.

SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

If they had power? Yes they are demanding to criminalize behaviors, speechs, increase taxes, make the government bigger, while freeing killers. So yes SJWs actions can go this direction.

Do you get your SJW opinions from Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh or something? Because that's a lot of hyperbole.

Nope, I get from my interectio with them in Brazil and their general articles and opinion pieces posted.

irstupid said:
DonFerrari said:

I do not know any black people that hate MJ.  There were some that disapproved of him turning his skin white because it's him rejecting his blackness but hate is something totally different.  

DonFerrari said:
Machiavellian said:

1) For you it may not be the enemy, do you know if for Trump it is or not? And also how much have US diplomacy and sweet talking done in 11 years in NK? So seems like Trump isn't doing much worse.

How is NK an enemy.  Define exactly what an enemy is.  Lets take Russia.  Is Russia an enemy to the US.  Also, I am not talking about diplomacy or sweet talk.  I am talking about our President namecalling another leader looking stupid to the world when bringing up something as serious and dangerous as the threat NK present. As I stated, I have nothing against his stance but I wish he would understand his audience, leave the 3rd grade language for his cabinet. 

2) If someone speak on very low terms in private and high terms on public he is basically only hiding his true self in public.

If a person speak very low in private and cannot speak high when addressing a different audience then he is not fit to speak in front of them.  With your same definition, If I speak getto with my homeboys but then go to address the same subject to my company CEO, CTO, and senior level execs either within my own company or a different one, how do you think they will view me.  Knowing your audience is key to being an effective leader.

3) I din't said to be run like Trump Business, but like business, in which it means create value and profits... also Trump increase his worth while politicians only increased USA debt.

So exactly how would the government create value and profit when its a cost system.  Meaning, the services that the government does are a cost not profit.  If the government was to go for profit that would mean its services would be much higer and be to the detrement of the people who pay into the government.  Also are you saying Trump as President increasing his worth in the office is a good thing.  I could have sworn people were condeming Hillary for exactly the same thing.

4) Yes I know where he is, but you put that the language used would make difference on the outcome, it wouldn't the message was the important part.

Its not the outcome of NK, its how he looks to the rest of the world and what he makes the US look like with him being the elected leader. He is playing in the big league now and he does need the respect of other world leaders to insure the US is respected.  Maybe its ok for you to have a President who speaks like a 3rd grader but the way I see it he losses respect every day he opens his mouth.

IMO Trump likely wants a war as that would make him popular...

I noticed His Poll Numbers have gone back over 40% after the Hurricanes, as he can go around and look all leader like and all.

Trump style is imo best suited for bravado and war so if a war does take place it benefits him politically.

DonFerrari said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Who, namely? If you were persecuted as a white in this country, it was because you were poor. The US was established because of religious persecution when the settlers left England and established the colonies. They left to make their own way.

And really? Everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law, but that's not always the case. When you have a lot of police not actually from the areas they patrol, they're going to form biases about the people in the areas they do. There's still a mental segregation among the thin blue line, and they act on it. 

But if you want to play that game, here were things black people used to be punished for when whites weren't.

- Using white fountains, bathrooms and other public facilities made for whites

- Interracial relationships

- Entering establishments only made for whites

- Riding at the front of public transportation, or not riding in separate cars on a train

- For protesting

- Trying to vote

That's just the stuff from the past hundred years. I didn't even have to touch slavery. All this shit still trickles down to today, and it's completely naive to think that a racial imbalance doesn't exist in this country when too many people are trying to keep it in place. That's not an imagined victimhood and the people that say that are full of shit.

So the black population in today prisons are because of laws that were made obsolete and invalid several decades ago? Yes make sense.

Yes don't go back to slavery because them you would have to explain black people slaving black in Africa, slaving whites and jews in Egypt, german slaving slavishes, greek slaving whites, etc...

Yeah man, because racism was totally over when these laws were abolished. /s

Not to mention that laws for civil rights for minorities were passed without a democratic vote only made racists more hostile and bitter and that's been penting up for years. And no, I'm not going to touch bases on pre-American slavery because it has zero to do with the current racial climate in the US and is just a deflecting strawman.