By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch Retail Top Sellers

Taggy tag tag, cool thread! Very informative with the meta scores.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Retagging

Awesome thread so far, kudos for the OP

Symbios63 said:
- And I have this one :

I don't know what to do with this guy as it was apparently released at launch in Japan but does not appear in VGC database...

It released on March 30, 2017 and didn't even chart on Media Create (out of 50 games).  Most likely less than 5k sold.  

pleaserecycle said:
Symbios63 said:
- And I have this one :

I don't know what to do with this guy as it was apparently released at launch in Japan but does not appear in VGC database...

It released on March 30, 2017 and didn't even chart on Media Create (out of 50 games).  Most likely less than 5k sold.  

Oh, I am sure it is below 5k.

The strange part is that it is not even listed in the database. Well, no big deal anyway, I doubt we will see a surge in sells in the future for this one...

Update August 19th 2017 :

First week for Troll and I guys !!!. Well, it opened last in the list with 10k, don't be too sad...

Top sellers were : 1) Splatoon 2 ; 2) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe ; 3) Zelda

Next update will see first week numbers for Minecraft - Story mode and Monster Hunter XX (japan only).

Number of 100k sellers : 11
Number of 200k sellers : 8 (+1)
Number of 500k sellers : 5
Number of 1M sellers : 3
Number of 2M sellers : 2
Number of 5M sellers : 0

Around the Network

i can see Fate/Extella reaching 100k worldwide this year, this would be incredible numbers for a game port that launched almost 9 months after the other platforms (according to vgchartz the ps4 version sold 181k and the ps vita version 136k until August 19th).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Some images are missing for games # 3-5. I suppose those are Splatoon 2, ARMS and 1-2 Switch

Still, excellent job !

Rogerioandrade said:

Some images are missing for games # 3-5. I suppose those are Splatoon 2, ARMS and 1-2 Switch

Still, excellent job !

They are here ! It must be an internet problem because I can see them just fine.

And thank you.

Symbios63 said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Still, excellent job !

They are here ! It must be an internet problem because I can see them just fine.

And thank you.

Ah.... now I see them. Yep, some strange internet problem.

Just tagged this thread.  I´m curious about Mario+Rabbids  and Pokken sales.  I hope that they sell well.

I think Azure striker Gunvolt is missing for August's 30th!