By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch Retail Top Sellers

rodea_sky_soldier said:
I think Azure striker Gunvolt is missing for August's 30th!

I have a 10/31/17 release date for the physical release in the west... But maybe it did release in Japan August's 30th ? I did not see it in any media create thread though...

I will add it if you (or anyone) can confirm it is out in Japan (physical version).

And thanks for the hint.

Around the Network
Symbios63 said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:
I think Azure striker Gunvolt is missing for August's 30th!

I have a 10/31/17 release date for the physical release in the west... But maybe it did release in Japan August's 30th ? I did not see it in any media create thread though...

I will add it if you (or anyone) can confirm it is out in Japan (physical version).

And thanks for the hint.

actually was on aug's 31th. sold 2913 on Dengeki (position 22) and ~3300 on Famitsu with ~40-60% of the stock remaining. I can't find the chart for Famitsu on my iPhone. later I grab on my  computer!

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/588/1588885/

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Symbios63 said:

And thanks for the hint.

actually was on aug's 31th. sold 2913 on Dengeki (position 22) and ~3300 on Famitsu with ~40-60% of the stock remaining. I can't find the chart for Famitsu on my iPhone. later I grab on my  computer!

Ok thanks, I did update the list with Azure Striker Gunvolt and I did add the games releasing next week.

So, 5 new games : - Azure Striker Gunvolt SP, - Retro City Rampage DX (10/09), - Soldam DCE (10/10), - Tiny Barbarian DX (10/10), - Touhou Kabuto V BB (10/10)

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Symbios63 said:

And thanks for the hint.

Found Famitsu sales:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429265

19./00. [NSW] Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack <Azure Striker Gunvolt Azure Striker Gunvolt 2> # <ACT> (Inti Creates) {2017.08.31} (¥5.000) - 3.196 / NEW <40-60%> 

retagging to my buddy

Around the Network

Some reason I'm attracted to Switch boxes more than any other previous Nintendo console.  Looks like I'll have to get one whenever a proper Animal Crossing drops.

Update August 26th 2017 :

First week for Monster Hunter XX (JP) and Minecraft - Story Mode.

Weekly Top sellers were : 1) Splatoon 2 ; 2) Monster Hunter XX ; 3) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Next update will see first week numbers for Mario + Rabbids ! It should be interesting.

Number of 100k sellers : 11
Number of 200k sellers : 8
Number of 500k sellers : 5
Number of 1M sellers : 3
Number of 2M sellers : 2
Number of 5M sellers : 0

Good work. Hopefully VGC will be updated in the future so we get an idea of where the newer releases stand in the pack. The Switch is just really starting to wind up.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Update with next week releases :

I think this one is Europe only but I am not sure.

I did add missing meta scores when available.

A japanese release (10/12/17) that has flown under my radar until now :

May appear tomorrow in the media create thread depending on bombing level...