The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
ARMS*
1-2 Switch*
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers*
Just Dance 2017*
Lego City Undercover*
Cars 3: Driven to Win*
Minecraft: Story Mode The Complete Adventure*

Fate Extella didn't hold, while Cars 3 did. Safe to say that Switch audience wasn't interested and that it didn't pass Marvelous's test. Further information on Fate Extella Link should enlighten us.

Around the Network
ZhugeEX said:
You can all thank Ethomaz for the lack of leaks this month.

Can you share some hints on sales of hardware n softwares?

ryuzaki57 said:

Fate Extella didn't hold, while Cars 3 did. Safe to say that Switch audience wasn't interested and that it didn't pass Marvelous's test. Further information on Fate Extella Link should enlighten us.

Can you show me the flying colors with which PS4/V owners passed the test in Jan & Feb NPD results?

Nice to see the Swtich doing well. I Wonder how much Splatoon 2 sold that month.

jason1637 said:
Nice to see the Swtich doing well. I Wonder how much Splatoon 2 sold that month.

It must have done pretty well, since it ended up at no. 4. I'm betting a lot of Splatoon fans bought it in August just because they were finally able to find a Switch, as you can't buy what isn't there. I bought it in August because I was in England until the end of July, but unless 200,000 other people did the same, I'm betting that there was another reason for its impressive legs :)

Still, though, the revenue based chart is throwing me off a bit, as its difficult to gauge what the actual sales number might be. Madden is likely near or over a million combined, while GTA is probably a couple of hundred k but also has all that revenue from GTA Online, so Uncharted and Splatoon's unit sales are more difficult to guess. 

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Can you show me the flying colors with which PS4/V owners passed the test in Jan & Feb NPD results?

Don't worry he would just spin that as well. He is one of the biggest spin doctors you will ever meet. 

ZhugeEX said:

Thanks, Ethomaz

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
ZhugeEX said:

Thanks, Ethomaz

Thanks, Etho and all others who actually scared away our only chance to know. You guys are the best. 

ZhugeEX said:

Thanks, Ethomaz. And cue the "Librarian/Aquamarine was just seeking for attention" arguments to boot.

Aura7541 said:
ZhugeEX said:

Thanks, Ethomaz. And cue the "Librarian/Aquamarine was just seeking for attention" arguments to boot.

It is funny, because the end result is we get no numbers.