By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oceanhorn sold more copies on Switch than on all other consoles combined

Volterra_90 said:
SpokenTruth said:
It is quite interesting when people that are not Nintendo gamers or fans somehow have expert knowledge about the Switch library and the buying habits of Switch owners and it's always from a negative perspective.

I know, right? I mean, I have a Switch and a PS4, so maybe I'm buying Switch games because I want it? Not because there isn't anything else? XD.

In fact, I think the latest PS4 output was far from stellar tbh. I'm playing Dark Souls 3 because I don't feel anything new is worth buy it. Except for some indie games which I prefer to play on Switch because of portability. Well, I enjoyed the first Destiny (I know it's divisive but I feel that gameplay is rock solid and fun), so that might change. 

I mean, it's not like this doesn't happen. I've purchased games that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise if not for the poor launch libraries. I would have never touched Has Been Heroes or Puyo Puyo Tetris had there been more things available at launch. I was too impatient waiting for Mario Kart.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

This happened sometimes during the 6th generation too, I found it interesting how there were games that performed better on the Xbox or GameCube than the PS2.