By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze EDGE preview: 'an excellent game that dares to treat us like adults'

This is post by a guy off of PS3 forums. He elaborates a bit more on what he read, and it sounds good from the very, very harsh EDGE.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Quote:
Perhaps Haze still looks a little underwhelming in places, and perhaps the cry of 'political game' will scare players away. It's neither. Haze looks like being, first and foremost, a brilliant current-generation shooter debut for Free Radical. Alongside that, there are individual scenes featuring subject matter few other pieces of entertainment go near. If Haze's excellent design is sustained throughout, then alongside it's new narrative territory it may be that rarest of beasts: an excellent game that dares to treat us like adults

I agree that the preview is very positive.

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

EDGE? They are tough. I'm impressed. I will definitely buy this game.

could the hype for this game make a comeback? all they need is an early (and positive), review and the media may start eating this up again.

EDGE may have given it a good preview but visually it was meh for me. Certainly not at the levels of anticipation I had last year.

Around the Network

I think this game will be very good.

It impressed Edge.

damn I need to get a job or imma miss alot of games soon.

lol Scooper

''Hadouken!''

Impressed ... I have to say :) Well lets hope that it wont dissapoint :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

i hope haze is as fun as the timesplitter saga is