By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pewdiepie Drops the N word on a Livestream

That mistake may be the end of his channel. The N-bomb is regarded as more offensive than praising Hitler/Nazis or Holocaust denial.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

That mistake may be the end of his channel. The N-bomb is regarded as more offensive than praising Hitler/Nazis or Holocaust denial.

Not really, they're all horrible, for him he can't really spin this as being "dark humor" because he immediately said "oops" afterwards and he said it in the heat of a moment, not during some scripted routine. Which says something about him. 

He might have been able to weasel out of it some how if he had also used "a" instead of "er" at the end, "er" is a term full blown racists use, so you can't really hide behind the "yeah but rappers use it" excuse either, because generally they don't use that conotation of it. 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Thankfull, he made enough money to last him for a lifetime and some more. 

I will sue him for damaging ozone layer, I heard him fart on a livestream.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Never liked this dipshit, this just puts the icing on the cake.

Around the Network
zippy said:
Gotta get them subscribers

Nazis, racists, alt-righters, bigots and all kinds of scum.

This will be just more free publicity for him. The witch hunt over the nazi and Jewish jokes didn't stop him and neither will this. He is a smart person. I wouldn't be surprised if he said it intentionally to get a media reaction.

That's PewDiePie's humor. He's said way more "pushing the line" jokes. For example, when he played Bayonetta 2 he made a joke about Rodon dressed as black Santa and "stealing the childrens gifts". Millions of people watched it but there was no outrage. Why? Because that one group of easily offended people didn't see it.

We can play Mad Libs with this one.

I'm offended by the use of the word 'asshole.'

As an asshole myself, it's offensive to hear others use the word in a disparaging way. The fact that it even pops up in your head as an insult suggests assholism.

Pewdiepie is many things, but racist for using the English language as he sees fit? No.

He's about as racist as South Park.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime

His sub count is still increasing.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/monthly

His daily subscriber increase has been low lately by his standards. I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt. He wants all media outlets to be talking about him I'd say.