Cardi B – Bodak Yellow 3 50.00%

DJ Khaled f. Rihanna and ... 0 0%

French Montana f. Swae Lee – Unforgettable 0 0%

Future – Mask Off 1 16.67%

Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE. 2 33.33%

Total:6
darknut said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh shit!! An official hip hop thread? I guess I'll post this in order to give us something to listen to

[Video]

RZA, btw, is a horrible filmmaker, and actor. I bought his Iron Fists series just for support... but I cringe watching them. I get high enough though to get thru them.

Hmm, I've seen Brick Mansions (which I also saw the French version of later on without knowing that was a remake of it, so I got a huge sense of déjà vu).

Around the Network

Tagging, I hope iceland shares his diss tracks of nobleteam360 and slade6alpha (I think those are their vgc usernames )

Mike321 said:
Tagging, I hope iceland shares his diss tracks of nobleteam360 and slade6alpha (I think those are their vgc usernames )

Yes they are

Great 2nd weeks from Uzi and X

Mike321 said:

they too raw for VGC

Around the Network
iceland said:

Great 2nd weeks from Uzi and X

Sx album is doing wayy better than what i expected. I already had a feeling that Lil Uzi's album was going to be big.

Why isn't hip hop   popular here ?

Run the Jewels - darling
Run the Jewels - nobody speak

Perhaps I'm getting old but how come rap / hip hop has been stagnant and pretty much garbage since about 2000+.  I bet I could listen to all those top 10 songs and they all sound like shit. 

I'm not into hip hop, but I'll try to find a song I like to post here.