Forums - Music Discussion - The Official Hip Hop Thread

Best Hip-Hop Video

Cardi B – Bodak Yellow 3 50.00%

DJ Khaled f. Rihanna and ... 0 0%

French Montana f. Swae Lee – Unforgettable 0 0%

Future – Mask Off 1 16.67%

Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE. 2 33.33%

Total:6

Anything and everything from BROCKHAMPTON. They dropped 3 albums on 2017, Saturation I/II/III. All fantastic hip-hop, pop and even a few ballads in there. Saturation III specifically is the culmination of all 3 albums and their progression, with each song in it, to me, being damn near perfection in the genre/sound they are going for. Give it a shot for any hip hop fans.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

View on YouTube

Last edited by Vasto - on 23 February 2018

Bruh I'm in shambles after how bad lil Boat 2 was LOL

Logic's new mixtape was actually good though :)

X's new album releases on the 16th

Matt ox.... ugh

Past 5 days news of hiphop

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 12 March 2018

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Trippie been on some lame shit lately -__- 6ix9ine becoming popular must've fucked his head up lol

iceland said:
dx11332sega said:

Trippie been on some lame shit lately -__- 6ix9ine becoming popular must've fucked his head up lol

I uploaded more in my original post Subscribe to youtuber domsnews for these delicious hiphop drama news

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I meant his youtube channel is called domislivenews

Past 5 days