By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Is Officially No Longer A Plumber

The crysis have really hit hard.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Why did you subjugate my eyes to this. Why.

killeryoshis said:

About time Mario got fired. He kept skipping work to go "save a princess excuse". Good riddance.

Edit: Wasn't he a carpenter at one point? Must have got fired from that too because of his pet gorilla. 

Plumbers are union though, hard to fire them

His old reputation will forever stick with him, like the mark of Cain!

Johnw1104 said:
He's a real Renaissance man... If there's a problem of any kind he's the one to call :D

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Johnw1104 said:
He's a real Renaissance man... If there's a problem of any kind he's the one to call :D

Ok, yes, if there's something strange in your neighborhood or there's something weird and it don't look good, you might want to call his brother instead. :D

He WAS a plumber before he was sent to the mushroom kingdom, now hes an everyman in a strange world.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

About time he was upgraded

Mike321 said:
About time he was upgraded

But would he get the physique upgrade, along with just the title upgrade? xD

TK-Karma said:

But would he get the physique upgrade, along with just the title upgrade? xD

That's probably the one thing they'll never change about him, which doesn't fit his new title